Chapter 3 - Biology

Justin's P.O.V

During biology I couldn't stop staring at Angie and Chaz, who were practically talking during the whole class, and I noticed her laugh a couple of times. Chaz is not that funny what can he possibly say to make her laugh?

She is so cute.

Wait, did I just call her Cute? No! I can't think that about her. What's wrong with you, Justin? My subconscious yells at me.

I'm freaking talking and yelling at myself. I need therapy.

I smack my head with my hand and keep looking at them, feeling a bit like a stalker.

"Dude, what's up?" Ryan looks at me as if I was crazy for smacking myself.

I guess he has been staring at me this whole time, (one) Creepy, (two) Awkward and (three) He saw me smacking myself? Awkward, again.

"Nothing."

"Oh! I get it, you are jealous." Ryan smirks and chuckles, making me roll my eyes.

I'm not jealous. He is crazy if he thinks I have developed some sort of crush towards Angie so now I'm jealous because Chaz is with her, but no, I don't have a crush on her.

I did call her cute though...

No Justin, you don't like her! My subconscious states and I totally agree with it.

"I'm not jealous, I just don't understand why he is talking to her and why he sat next to her instead of sitting next to us." I frown.

I'm not lying though. There is a reason to why we sit at the back, there are tables for three people, and this is our place. Ours! There is a reason to why we sit here.

"Right. Do you think he invited her to the party?" He clicks his pen against the table.

"I don't know." I shrug and start copying from the board. I should start paying attention to class instead of paying attention to what Angie is doing.

"Do you want him to?" He narrows his eyes as he watches me but I don't turn to look at him, only look at him with the corner of my eyes

"I don't care." I shrug again, and get focused on class. I don't want to fail this class, my mom will kill me if I do.

Even though, I lied when I said I don't care. Because, to be honest there is a part of me that really wants her to be in the party, a very huge part.

Stupid head, making me want things that I don't want!

Does that make any sense? Yeah, it doesn't.

~

School is finally over!

I walk to my locker to take some of my books because I have homework, unfortunately, and I see Angie, three lockers away from mine. I don't know if it's either good or bad that our lockers are so close.

I walk up to her. I don't know why, but my mind and legs decided to. She closes her locker and looks at me, wondering what I want as she leans on it.

"Did Chaz ask you to come to my party?" I ask her, surprising her a bit but she quickly recovers by putting her I don't take any shit look.

Chaz didn't tell me anything about her, about sitting next to her, not about what they talked, nothing. Which is weird because I was expecting him to tell me something.

Ugh, I feel like a girl wanting the details, but anyways, he couldn't stop smiling after that class and I really wonder why.

"Yes, why? You don't want me to go?" She raises her eyebrow as folds her arms over her chest.

"No, I was just wondering. See you then." I leave because I don't know what else to say and it felt awkward. I wish we could have started different.

I guess it's too late for that.

Angie's P.O.V

Okay, that kid is weird. I think to myself as I see him walk away to his locker before passing by next to me again but not to me, to the school's exit.

Anyways today was pretty nice. I met a couple of interesting people, but there is one in particular that I like.

His name is Josh and he is really nice - let's not forget he is totally fit. We both learned we have a lot of things in common like in music, activities and etc.

I usually find boys a waste of time because they only bring headaches but he is different. He offered me to walk me home so I agreed, after all it's a fifteen minutes walk so his company would be nice.

So back to describing Josh, he is taller than me, very - and I like it - has dirty blond hair and through that white shirt he is wearing you can clearly he works out. But his eyes are what drive me crazy, they are grey, one of my favorite colors for someone's eyes, besides honey/hazel - those make my legs feel weak. Anyways, he is really good looking.

"Hey, ready to go?" He appears from out of nowhere and makes me jump.

I get scared really easy sometimes, but I'm not a chicken. Gosh, I feel stupid for using that term.

"Yeah, just wait." I grab my backpack from the floor but he takes it from my hands and swings it over his shoulder.

"Gentleman much?" I tease as I chuckle.

"Ha, only with you." He winks at me and we head out of the building, out of school.

~

"We are here, want to come in?" My dad is not home so I won't mind some company. Company is good, I love company. Especially hot company.

"That's a really big house!" He exclaims as he gapes at my house, his eyes roaming every inch of it.

"I guess..." I don't mention the fact that I well, have money, that I can buy a lot of things, thanks to my dad's job. He is a music producer, very known so, um, we can afford stuff.

"And I'll really love too, but I need to pick up my little sister from school." He sighs, looking down.

"Oh okay, I guess another time." I smile at him before turning around to open the gate.

"What? No goodbye kiss?" He pouts but changes it with smirk which cause me to roll my eyes. I lean in and kiss his cheek.

"Bye!" He yells at the exact moment I close my house's door.

Justin's P.O.V

I see Angie walking out of school's property with some guy. I will admit he looks good but there it something about him that doesn't send me a good vibe. Or is it me just being jealous? No, he has something.

"Who is he?" Chaz clenches his jaw and I take a look of his knuckles which are white.

He really likes her, but I don't see them as good couple, but if you'll put me with her then yes.

Ugh, why do I keep saying that type of things?!

"His name is Josh, he is with me in Math." Ryan says as he looks up from his phone for a second before looking back down.

"Ugh, I don't like him." Chaz says, still looking at them till they finally disappear.

"Do you really like her?" I tilt my head to the side and frown.

"I think I do. She is really chill and cool." He smiles at me finally calming himself.

Another reason to why I can't like her, Chaz likes her and he is my friend so I can't do that to him. I also need to make her pay for humiliating me.

A/N: Pic of Josh on the side ;) he is played by Chase Crawford

so thank you for all the votes and reads I luv you ;)

Vote and comment :)

Twitter: banaddict

Instagram: munchies.g

Kik: Mariana612

iMessage: mariana1djb12@gmail.com

In case you want to talk :)