Chapter 44

Angie's P.O.V

Today school was kinda hmmm how can I put it... AWKWARD as hell, on English Nathan sat next to me and also on biology because Justin is not studying here anymore, we talked and he still is the same Nathan, But I still don't trust him, I told him to sit with us on lunch because I felt bad because he is new ...... Who am I kidding he is hot everybody will want him on his table, mostly girls. 

Right now I'm waiting for Justin to come pick me up and take me to my dad's house, It's taking him a little time but I don't mind that way maybe my dad wont be home and I wont have to talk with him, No I'm not scared but I'm just tired of 'talking' , ughh I have heard that word so much that If i would get a dollar every time someone says it to me I'll a millionaire by now.

"Hey Angie" Someone calls for name, I turn around and find Nathan jogging to me with a smile on his face.

"Hey" I simply say, "So how was your first day of school?" I say trying to start a little conversation to not be on an awkward silence that I hate so much.

"It was really good surprisingly" He says and stands next to me, "So your ride is late?" He says rocking on his heels back and forth, yep he hasn't changed at all.

"Kinda" I shrug, no not kinda, he is really late, huh I wonder what Nathan is still doing here on school, I thought I was the only one here.

"Why are you still here?" I ask looking at him with the corner of my eye.

"Oh I was at detention" He shrugs. Oh my gosh he is still the same Nathan.

"Haven't changed I see" I smile and turn to look at him.

"Well.." He smiles.

"I was surprised I didn't find you there" He says meaning it.

"The thing is I never go" I shrug, Now that I think about it, I have never went to detention, Wooow I bet Peter wants to kill me.

"Haven't changed a bit" He laughs and I join in.

"Hey" He says cutting the short silence we fell into.

"Yeah?" I smile, I like that fact he hasn't changed, he is still the same boy I met 15 years ago. We met when we were 3 years old by our dads. I wonder if he lives with his family because they stayed on Mississippi after the incident.

"There is this battle of the bands on wendsday and well I was wondering if you want to go with me?" He asks with hope on his eyes but before I get to agree he speaks again, "No you know what forget it, forget I even asked you, I'm sorry I shouldn't have even ask you, I'm sorry" He starts cursing himself under his breath.

"No it's okay, I actually was going to agree" I smile at him and he looks up and smile like an 7 year old kid that got the toy he wanted after begging and crying for a day.

"Really?" He asks not believing.

"Yeah" I chuckle and the next thing I know I'm being lift from the ground and spun around.

"What is going on?" Someone asks. Seriously Justin you don't trust me?

"Nothing" I say annoyed and Nathan puts me back on my feet, I can see how uncomfortable Nathan is.

"Okay well let's go" Justin says and grabs my hand pulling me away from Nathan and leading me to his car.

"Ugh let go" I let go of his grip, push him and get into the car.

"Why are you mad?" Justin enters the car and slams the door.

"Because you don't trust me" I cross my arms over my chest and look over the window, I see Nathan looking at us confused, I send him an apologetic look and sigh.