Chapter 20

Angie's P.O.V

"Yeah?" I say with full of confidence trying to pretend the distance between us doesn't bother me. But it's killing me and there is something in me telling me to kiss him, but no, I'm stronger than that so I won't kiss him.

"Would you g.."

"JUSTIN!!" Chaz and Ryan yell while coming to our direction.

Why do people like cutting off other people? I really want to know what he wanted to ask me. He seemed a bit nervous though.

"Hmm.. Did we interrupted something?" Ryan looks at Justin and then at me with a smirk on his face.

"No, nothing." I answer before Justin and give him a smile.

"So where did you two left?" Chaz furrows his eyes as he looks at us.

"We hmm..." I didn't knew what to answer because I didn't wanted to explain everything... You know.

"We went to buy something to eat." Justin finally speaks up but it sounded like a whisper. What's up with him? A second ago he was totally fine, huh, I'm probably imagining things. He is fine. I think.

"Did you got me anything?" Chaz smiles.

"Seriously?" I face palm myself and they just laugh, well actually Justin just let out a small chuckle. Okay, I think I am not imagining things.

"ANGIE!!" My friend, Katy, runs to me and almost makes me fall to the floor as she crashes me with a big bone crushing hug. Damn, she is strong!

"Hey, Katy." I hug her back and then pull back from the hug. I actually felt like I could breath at the moment she let go of me, she was suffocating me.

I met Katy at the first day of school here, on math, she sat next to me and well yeah that's how our friendship started. I asked her for a pen, she told me a joke and here she is, a good friend of mine.

she has brown hair with brown eyes, she is really pretty but she disagrees. She doesn't think she is pretty. she used to cut but I made her promise me that she'll stop and she is keeping the promise. I don't get how a beautiful girl like her well do such thing, well I actually think no one should do it. She is so beautiful, I mean look at her she has curves, the cutest smile and .... You are gonna think I'm lesbian but no, I just really think she is beautiful and she should know that like everybody else, you all are beautiful and if someone tells you different just ignore them or call me I'll beat them up.

"You got me worried when you left." she frowns but then smiles as she sees I'm okay.

"Sorry." I look down at my feet.

"It's okay... So you and Justin huh..." She smirks and looks at Justin, bumping hips with me.

I blush but shake my head to get that color off my cheeks.

"No, we are just friends." I simply say and I hear Justin sigh, I look at him questioning why he sighed but he just shake his head as "no nothing".

"Right, I have good news!" She said jumping in place. She is so energetic, like a little kid who has ate a dozen of sugar. That's something that I like about her from the many things that I like about her.

"What?" I smile at her silliness. If I was a lesbian I would date her, but I'm not, shame. I'm just kidding of course.

"We can go home!!" She yells and I chuckle, "The principal said we can take a day off because all of what happened today... You know." she smiles at me. She looks like a little kid on the morning of Christmas waiting to open his presents. She is a really happy girl, it's hard to believe she used to cut .. She is now jumping and smiling showing now depress. I'm glad and I hope and pray she is not faking.

"Yeah, that's what we were about to tell you, Justin." Ryan says not taking his eyes off Katy. Someone seems to like her. If he really does I will do everything that I can to set them up together. Maybe that way she will believe she is beautiful. Although there is no need for a man to believe that you are beautiful.

"Hmm.. Let's go to the fun fair in the beach!" Chaz smiles and waits for us to answer.

"Sure that sounds fun" I say and everybody nods agreeing. That will get my head out of everything that has happened, that's something that I really need at the moment. I want to have fun, forget about everything, and just have no worries.

We start walking to Ryan's car but I grab Justin hands and stop him from walking while the others keep walking not noticing us.

Justin looks at me confused and tilts his head to side.

"What's wrong? Why are you being so quiet?" I stand in front of him to face him and look into his eyes that just... Charm me every time. Gosh, he drives me crazy.

"No reason." He snaps me out of my trance and looks down at our hands. I let go of his hand forgetting that i was still holding it and he lets out a sigh.

"What you wanted to ask me before?" I lift his chin to make him look up at me.

"Hmm.. Nothing, it's not important anymore." He grabs my hand that I was using to lift his chin and removes it. That's weird, he never really reacted this way.

"Let's go they are waiting for us." He starts walking to the direction of the car leaving me to stand alone in the middle of the parking lot.

Why is he suddenly acting all weird, just a couple of minutes ago he was jumping and dancing the Macarena with me but now he is all quiet and well showing no emotion. I seriously don't get this boy. Did I do something wrong ?

A/N: I hope you like it :)  

It well mean a lot if you'll tell me what you think :))

5 votes and I continue leggo !!