Chapter 14

Justin's P.O.V

After not being able to stop thinking about Angie I went to her neighborhood and I never imagined all this will happen. I did have some scenarios, but non of them were like what happened, but I'm glad this happened. I'm glad we are sort of back to what we were before. I missed talking to her. I missed seeing her smile, hear her laugh. I missed her, especially more since I have finally admitted to myself that I like her, a lot.

I finish taking a shower and change into the clothes I wore last time I was here, and put on a grey beanie I found on her dad's room. I'm sure she won't mind.

I walk out of her dad's room and I hear the water coming from her bathroom, which means she still hasnt came out yet. Should I wait for her in her room? Yeah, why not.

I get inside her room and smile because she hasn't locked the door. I walk around her room and grab some of the little decorations she has on her desk, cheking them, keeping myself entertained while I wait for her.

Huh, she has a lot of books, movies and discs. She has a room like those rooms you see on Tumblr. But much more better. Well, it's better because I get to see it in reality. It's really awesome. You can see she is creative.

She finally comes out of her bathroom already dressed with some shorts and an oversized hoodie with a picture of Mickey Mouse. She has her phone in her hand and she is looking at it so she hasn't noticed I'm here.

She finally looks up and her eyes widen as she sees me, shocked to see me in her room. I let out a chuckle and she punches me on the shoulder.

"Hey!" I rub my shoulder. She is strong.

"I told you no funny business!" She scrunches up her nose as she glares at me. I have missed her so much. I might have seen her on school but it's not the same. Especially when she ignored me, I tried to talk to her but she pretended to not hear me or just didn't answer. It hurt.

"What? I haven't done anything.... Yet." I whisper the last part to myself but she hears it and punches me on the shoulder, again, as she scoffs.

"Wait a second." she takes her phone and starts dialing, she places her phone on her ear and taps her foot on the floor while waiting for the person she is calling to answer.

"Hey Josh." she smiles and I groan.

Ugh why did she needed to call that guy !? I hate him, I seriously do, he doesn't send me any good vibes. It's not jealousy! Yes, I am jealous she is with him but the face he sends me bad vibes has nothing to do with my jealousy, he really doen't seem any good.

"Sorry I hung up on you before something came up." She looks up at me and smiles at me

Wait, she hung up on him because of me?!! Does that mean she likes me more than she likes him?! I knew it.

A big smile starts to grow on my face and she starts to laugh when she notices my stupid smile. Awkward, that was not meant to be seen.

"Just.... Just me and Sam." She says sounding nervous..

Huh, I guess he asked her with who is she with. Why didn't she just told him she is with me? Right, he is going to get mad and jealous. She still should have told him, that way they would have break up and she would finally be with me. I wish it was that simple.

"Okay, see you tonight bye, love you too." She hangs up and looks at me.

Did she just said she loves him? Does that mean she really does likes him?? Or even worse l-loves him??

I feel like my heart has shattered. This is the first time I have ever felt this, I have never liked someone this much, no one has ever made me feel what she is making me feel. I have never get jealous, no girl has ever drove me crazy, I have never felt any of this.

"Hey do you want me to give you a tour of my house?" She smiles at me and brings a smile on my face. I don't know how but she always puts a smile on my face. Even now.

"YEAH!" I yell in all excitement. But that's when I realize how stupid I sounded. I blush and look at my shoes to hide my face but she notices it and laughs.

"Leggo." She grabs my hand and takes me out of her room. She leads me to the room next to hers.

"This is my dad's 'office'." She adds quote marks when she says 'office' and laughs, I don't get it why she is laughi..... Ohhhh, her dad's 'office' it's like a game room. It has a huge TV, pool table, mini fridge and some couches.

"Swaggy!" I smile and she looks at me weird.

"Swaggy?" She chuckles and smiles.

"Yeah, it's my word." I smirk and she giggles. Have I told you that I love the way she laughs? I don't want to sound cheesy but the way she laughs is music to my ears.

"Okay, this is my dance studio." She opens the door and I can see her eyes spark at the sight of the room. I didn't know she is a dancer.

When I think I know her, I find something new about her and it crambles every thought that I have and it's if I get to know her all over again. Not excatly but you get the point. She is a girl with full of surprises.

"WOW! I didn't know you dance." I tilt my head to the side and furrow my eyebrows at her.

"Yeah, it's one of my passions." She replies with a smile on her face.

"Let's stay here." I go inside the room with Angie following because we still were holding hands. And it's making everything in me go crazy.

This what I mean when I say that she makes me feel stuff I have never felt before. I have never got this happy when I held a girl's hand till I met her.

"Okay but I only showed you 2 rooms." she lets go of my hand and sits on the floor. Making all of the feelings go away but they still are there, but less powerful.

"It's okay, I like this room." I sit next to her and grab her hand again, I intertwine our fingers and she rolls her eyes in a playful way.

"So what about you? What's your biggest passion?" She looks down at our hands with a smile on her face and then looks up at me, still wearing that beautiful smile.

"Music of course, I love singing and making music." I blush a little and look away to hide my face but she takes her other hand, the one I'm not holding, and places it on my cheek making me turn my head to face her.

"It's okay you can blush." she giggles, I place my hand on top of her hand and close my eyes.

I really do like her, I want her to be mine, all of this days I didn't heard her laugh, talk, I was broken, like a piece of me was missing. I couldn't sleep because I couldn't stop thinking about her and the way she used to kiss me. I know she feels something about me but she refuses to admit it.

"Sing to me." I open my eyes and see her blush, I smile and nod.