Chapter 25

Angie's P.O.V

"What? No!!!" I yell.

They have been saying that Justin is in love with me, that is so not true, we are just friends, yeah we kissed but it didn't meant anything... Right?

"It's true, I can't believe you are so blind" Zoie threw her hands in the air and sighed. Okay OUCH but seriously I don't think it's true.

"Yeah, have you never noticed how nervous he is when he is with you and the way he looks at you.... You'll look so cute together" Katy started imagining how Justin and I well look together, am I the only one finding it creepy and weird ?

"Believe me he doesn't like me and can we talk about something else now" I tried to change the subject because I was not in the mood to talk about him.

"No, not till you well accept that he likes you and that you like him" My eyes opened wide at the moment Katy said that.

why would she said that?? Is not true I don't like Justin... Do I ?? No Angie you don't and you can't, love is not made for you.

*Beep Beep* My phone rang. Thank God !!!

I unlock it and notice its a text from Justin... Seriously ?!!

"Hey Angie can we talk?xx" I read the text and just stared at the keyboard not knowing what to type.

"Who is it? Is it Justin?" They both said and smiled at moment they noticed me blushing but I shook it right away.

"What did he texted you?" Before I could do or say something they took my phone from my hands and started running.

"Oh he wants to talk to you" Zoie giggled and started typing.

"Oh my gosh, you won't dare" She smirked.

"Yes I'll" she kept her smirk.

"I'm gonna kill you" I started chasing her and she threw the phone to Katy.

I started chasing after both of them but then I came up with a little idea.

I went back to where they were sitting and took their phone.

"What are you doing with our phones?" Katy spoke and their smile fell.

"I'm texting to Ryan and Chaz saying that you are horny and you want to have fun tonight" I smirked and their eyes grew bigger. That's right no one messes with me.

"You won't dare" Katy and Zoie started to come closer to me.

"Oh yes I'll" I chuckled and started typing in both phones.

"Just one more click" I smirked and they looked at each other like they were questioning each other and then they nodded. weird... it's like they were talking with telepathy.

"Here" Katy handed me my phone.

"There see it was not that hard" I chuckled and handed them their phones, they stick their tongue out at me and frowned. Damn they are like twins it's creepy.

*Beep Beep* my phone vibrated in my hand.

"I'm on my way to your house, I hope it's okay xx"

"Oh shit" I cursed under my breath and sat on the couch.

"What's wrong?" They sat next to me and looked at me concerned.

"Justin is on his way to talk and I have no idea about what" I sighed.

"You seriously are clueless aren't you?" Zoie smiled and shook her head.

"He is coming over to talk about your kiss with Brandon and probably ask you to be his girlfriend" Katy smiled.

"What ?? Brandon and I didn't kissed, I poked him on eye by accident and I was checking his eye so it looked like we were kissing" I paused for a second processing what she said, "AND WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT BEING A GIRLFRIEND??? He is not gonna ask me to be his girlfriend" I said with full confidence and they rolled their eyes and sighed giving up.

I don't get it why they keep saying that he likes and that I like him back. Can a boy and a girl be just FRIENDS.

*Ding Dong*