Chapter 48

A/N: HEY HOW ARE YOU :D okay so before you start reading the next chapter, I wanted to thank you for the votes :D i luv you :P i also wanted to say that if you need someone to talk to and you feel sad, i am always here for you and i mean it, Stay strong <3 1+ vote and comment :) I hope you like the chapter and like i said i am always here for you <3

I GOT 200 votes thank you so much :D !!! i love you <3

..............................................................................................................................................................................

Angie's P.O.V

"I am sorry Justin but hmm.." I furrow my eyebrows and get off Justin, he looks at me confused at first but than realize why I did that, "You can't tell me with who I can and can't be friends with" I say pissed by the fact he told me he doesn't want me to see Nathan, even if I try my hardest to not see him, I'll eventually have to see him because he goes to the same school as me and he sits next to me, occupies Justin's ex locker that is three lockers away from mine so it's going to be hard not to see him but I don't care, I want to see him, he is my friend and Justin has to accept that.

"I thought since he kissed you, you wouldn't want to see him " He crosses his arms over his chest and frowns.

"I already worked out things with him" I huff, "I can't believe you don't trust me" I say loud enough for him to hear while looking down at my feet, he doesn't answer so I look up and I see his eyes full with sadness and hurt.

"I do trust you it's just that..." He sighs and looks down, "What?" I say being a little harsh but I hate when people think they have control on me, "It's just that when you were with Josh, you and I used to... you know" He says still looking down afraid of my reaction. I can't believe he just called me a whore, I can't believe he doesn't trust me and that he thinks I am going to do exactly what I did with him when I was with Josh, he thinks I am sneaking around with Nathan and cheating on him ?!? Good to know how much you trust your girlfriend... oh no let's erase that.. EX girlfriend.

"I can't believe you just said" I say and I feel tears threatening to come out but I fight them, I wont let Justin see me cry. "You know what it's over, you and I are done" I say and he immediately looks up and I see his eyes with pure shock and disbelief.

"No Angie no, look I am sor..." I don't let him finish and just runaway from there, I hear footsteps coming after me but I get inside the house and lock the door. I let out a big breath and break, all the tears I was holding started to come down, I couldn't even control them, I have never felt so much pain, not even when my dad told me about my mom.. I mean women that gave birth to me.

"Angie please open the door" I hear Justin yell with his voice cracking a little, He starts banging on the door, my dad suddenly appears on the stairs and looks at me confused, I am not in the mood of explaining but I don't think I need to when Justin yells again and tells me to open the door and asks me to forgive him which I clearly don't answer and just look at my dad.

"Angie is not okay to hide, you need to talk to him" My dad says with full honesty. I know he is right but I know at the moment I see him I'll break and forgive him and I don't want that. I love Justin a lot but I doubt I can forgive him after what he just said to me.

"I can't do this now" I say with my voice shaking and he gives me a little smile and hugs me, I sob in his shoulder and I realize this is the first time I have cried in front my dad, I always was strong enough to fight the urge for crying, but now I couldn't.