Chapter 2 - Evil Teacher

Justin's P.O.V

I enter the classroom and the first person I notice in it is Angie, sweet, sweet Angie. I groan and look around the class, looking for my two best friends. I soon spot them sitting together and notice there is no seat available for me but one which is next to saint Angie.

"Shit!" I whisper to myself.

"Justin, take a seat." The teacher says as she enters the class and places her books on the desk making a loud thump.

This the most annoying teacher in the world. I hate her, but I'm not the only one, everybody does. She is so freaking mean, it's scary. I wouldn't recommend you to mess with her, just do everything she says and you are safe.

"But..." she cuts me off.

"Next to the new girl, Angela, I think," she notices I don't do as she says and she looks up at me from her glasses with the most scariest look in the world.

"Now!" She yells and points at the seat. Some teachers hide their hate, but this teacher doesn't.

I notice Chaz looking at me with envy but he is welcome to take my seat any time. I shrug at him and sit next to Angie, who practically doesn't notice I'm sitting next to her because she is too busy daydreaming. She is a little oblivious I see.

~

"Hey, are you gonna answer any of your texts?" I look at Angie questionably and quite annoyed.

She has finally stopped daydreaming but now she is playing with her pen. I'm surprised she hasn't noticed my presence. Anyways, her phone hasn't stopped vibrating since the second I sat next to her, and it's getting on my nerves.

"Huh?" She snaps out of her daze.

"Your phone keeps buzzing and it's driving me crazy." I look at her phone wanting to throw it away and breake it 'cause is still buzzing and it's making the whole desk vibrate too. The teacher better not notice, if she does she will send us both to detention.

"Oh! I didn't notice." she picks up her phone and unlocks it but I didn't got to see her password. Damn it!

I have an idea!

I see it as the best opportunity to make her start paying for humiliating me so I drop my book making it fall loudly, grabbing everybody's attention, but I mainly care the teacher's.

She looks at Angie holding her phone and her eyes open wide, and I swear I could see it turning red like the devil's eyes. Told you she doesn't hide it.

"Angela, put your phone down and give it to me now!" She screams. I swear she almost made me deaf. I smirk and look back at Angie.

"It's Angie and you want my phone number? okay it's *phone number*." She smirks at her.

I look around and notice everyone laughing while others write her phone number. I actually find it funny but I can't laugh. She needs to pay back.

"Detention, today!" The teacher yells again. She got some good lungs.

"I'm busy today, can it be next week?" she raises her eyebrow at her. The teacher's face gets so much more red. She doesn't even know what to do or say which really make is it more entertaining.

"Principal's office now!" She points at the door but doesn't take her eyes off of Angie.

"I guess that's what happens when you can't control the people, you send them to the man!" she raises her arm making fist and then picks up her bag to get out of class.

The teacher's face is still very red and everybody is still laughing, which only means people here are going to like her so much more now. I can't let that happen!