Chapter 37

Angie's P.O.V

We got to his house and we went inside to his living room. He left me to go look for his mom so I just waited for him.

I really can't wait to meet his family, he never really talked about them before. I guess is my turn to get to know about his family because he knows almost everything about mine.

"You must be Angie" I heard soft voice come from behind me. I stood up from the couch and turned around to meet a very young and beautiful women and next to her Justin standing.

"Yes and you must be Mrs. Bieber" I smile feeling a little awkward because I don't even know her name.

"Oh no I'm not Mrs. Bieber anymore, I'm Ms. Mallete but you can call me Pattie" She laughs.

"Well it's very nice to meet you Pattie" I smile back.

"You have no idea how much I wanted to meet you, I have heard so many things about you" She says and I feel my cheeks turning pink.

"This kid over here doesn't stop talking about you" She points at Justin and I see his cheeks turning pink too. Huh I think now its his turn to get embarrassed by his mom just like I got embarrassed by my dad.

"Oh really what does he say about me?" I smirk at Justin and his eyes open wide.

"Nothing, I don't say anything" he says sending me dead glares.

"Well he always says about how beautiful you are and also how much he li...." Before she gets to finish Justin covers her mouth with his hand.

"MOM" Justin whines and uncovers her mouth. What was the last thing she was going to say?

"What she is your girlfriend she knows that you l..." He covers her mouth again.

"We are just friends" I say and she removes Justin's hand from her mouth looking a little surprised. Her mouth shaping an 'O'

"Oh really? I just thought that you... I guess I was wrong" she frowns a little.

"Let's eat" Justin cuts the silence. we all agree and go to the dining room.

While we were eating I learned a lot about Justin, he is originally from Canada, his grandparents live there, her mom and dad split up when he was an infant and his dad got remarried and Justin has two siblings named Jazzy and Jaxon.

"Wanna go to my room?" Justin says as he comes back from the kitchen.

"Sure" I simply say and follow him upstairs.

We get into his room and I lay on his bed and he lays next to me, we both looking at the ceiling.

"Your mom is really sweet" I say.

"Yeah i think she likes you" he says and I can feel him smiling.

"I like her too" I smile.

"Do you think we can talk now?" He asks and turns his face to me.

"But I don't get about what you want to talk, there is no need to talk about your love life we are just friends" I turn my face to him.

"That's the thing I don't want to be just friends" he almost yell and stands up. Did I just heard right? Wait ? slow down, he said 'I don't want to be just friends' that means..

"What do you mean by that?" I sit on his bed crisscross and watch him walk around his room till he finally stops in front of me.

"I mean that I.. I'm in love with you, since the first time I saw you" he pauses for a couple of seconds when I stand up and stand in front of him.

"and no matter how hard I'll try to get you out of my head it won't help, you are always there, Angie I lo..." I place my finger on his lip to stop him from saying what I think he was going to say.

"Please don't continue that sentence" I bite my lip and he removes my finger slowly and places my hand on his cheek.

"I know you might be scared from love because of everything that has happened to you but I would never hurt you, I love you and I know you love me too" he starts to lean in and so do I. I can't believe this is happening, do I really love him? I admit having feelings to him but is it love?

Just when were an inch a part his phone rings. I awkwardly remove my hand from his cheek and look away.

"Hello?" He says angry.

"No, I don't wanna do it anymore, I'm sorry Selena but I can't, I'm gonna talk to Scooter and tell him to end all of this" he hangs up and sighs.

"What's wrong?" I ask him feeling a little awkward because of what just happened between us.

"I'm sorta dating Selena but its just for publicity and I don't want that so I'm calling scooter my manager to tell him to stop it" He runs his hand through his hair.

"Oh" It's all I say.

"Angie?" He mumbles.

"Mhm" I hum not really having what to say.

"I love you" he says and looks at me waiting for me to react.

"I can't do this" I say and run out of his room and house getting some confused looks from Pattie.

A/N: so thank you for all the votes and reads I luv you ;)  

Vote and comment :)

Twitter: good_indie_girl

Instagram: mar_ocean12 (12 and 6 are my fav number)

Kik: Mariana612 

Gifboom: JswaggyB and mar_ocean 

iMessage: mariana_2_32@hotmail.com 

In case you need me :)