Chapter 35

Angie's P.O.V

"Angie can we please talk?" Nathan ignores Justin and tries to look at me but Justin won't let him because he keeps blocking me from him.

I bite my lip and squeeze Justin's hand. He turns his face to me and looks at me questioning what am I going to do and say.

"Can you stay with me?" I whisper to him.

"Don't worry I'm not leaving you" he whispered to me and kissed me on the cheek. I admit I did felt butterflies on my stomach when he said that and gave me a kiss. I have missed him so much... What am I saying? He has a girlfriend and love is not made for me.

"Sure" I lead them both to my living room and sit on the big couch with Justin while Nathan sits on the small one in front of us.

"I was hoping alone" Nathan said and glared at Justin

"I'm not leaving her alone and especially not with you" Justin said through gritted teeth and it made me smile a little how much he cares about me.

"I came here because I thought the letter was not enough and that we needed to discuss this face to face"

"There is nothing to discuss" I say harshly.

"Yes there is, look Angie everything I wrote you on that letter is true, I am sorry, I regret everything and I do still love you" he sighs.

"Then why you ran off? If its true what you are saying than why you ran?" I furrow my eyes waiting for his answer.

"Because I got scared, I thought you'll call the cops and if I'll tell them the truth they would have thought about it as just some lame excuse and they would have start asking me why I didn't told them at the begging, something I should have done but I was stupid and I didn't, I'm sorry" he finished and bite his lip.

"But I didn't and you could have come back and told me the whole truth"

"Yes but I didn't knew because I was already far away, I tried to move on but I couldn't, every single day I thought about you and after a year I finally decided to go back to talk to you,I got to Mississippi and found out you moved out so I came to California and a month later I bumped into you on the mall and here I am" He finished with a little smile on his face.

I was speechless, I didn't knew what to say, I try to search for something that would show he is lying but no, nothing, I just don't know if I can believe him after all we have been trough he never lied to me besides about what happened you know... but know he is telling me what really was going on and I don't know if I should believe him.

"You live here?" I finally managed to ask something.

"Yes, I moved last month from New York" he simply said.

"What school are you going to?" I silently prayed he won't say mine.

"I'm just starting on 'school's name'" he seemed a little surprised by how I suddenly changed the topic.

My mouth opened and I felt Justin's hold tight up. "That's... I go to that school" I bite my lip.

"Oh" it's all he says. Nobody said anything we just sat in an awkward silence till Justin's phone ringed.

"Sorry I'll be right back" Justin took his phone out and stood up walking a little far from us but not leaving the living room. 

"Yes Selena but I'm kinda busy now" I heard him say. Yep I was right they do date.

"Angie" Nathan snaps me out if my thinking train.

"Hmm?" I hummed.

"I would really like if you'll give me another chance" he says almost begging.

"I don't know I need some time to process everything" I say while rubbing my forehead, all of this have gave me a huge headache. I hate drama.

"Do you believe me?" He asks with hope in his eyes.

"Surprisingly.... I do" I admit and a wide smile appears on his face and the next thing I know Nathan is giving me a bone crasher hug.

"Hmm.. So.." Justin comes from behind and looks surprised.

"I don't know" I lay on my couch and run my hands through my hair trying to get over my headache.

"I have to go now but I'm really happy i came, I hope you'll give me another chance" Nathan says smiling and rushes out.

"Are you forgiving him?" Justin asks taking a seat next to me and placing my head on his lap.

"Can we please not talk about this right now, I have the biggest headache and I'm not in the mood for talking" I sigh and close my eyes.

"Okay" he simply says and starts playing with my hair and the next thing I know I fell asleep on Justin's lap.

A/N: hope you like it :)

so thank you for all the votes and reads I luv you ;)  

Vote and comment :)

Twitter: good_indie_girl

Instagram: mar_ocean12 (12 and 6 are my fav number)

Kik: Mariana612 

Gifboom: JswaggyB and mar_ocean 

iMessage: mariana_2_32@hotmail.com 

In case you need me :)