Chapter 24

Justin's P.O.V

I saw shadows on this room so the first thing that came to my mind was Angie, I ran to that direction and saw something that I didn't like.

"Angie?" I gasp and she stepped back from Brandon.

"Hmm... we weren't kissing" She bites her lip and brandon nods saying she is telling the truth.

"Yeah she poked me on the eye by accident so..... Wait you are not her boyfriend she doesn't need to explain anything to you" I don't know what came over me that moment but I tackled him to the floor and started punching him.

"Oh my gosh Justin STOP !!" Angie yelled and that's when everybody came to the room shocked by the scenerio.

Chaz and Ryan stopped me from continuing beating him and held me trying to calm me.

I stood up and look over at Angie, her eyes were full with horror, she looked liked when Josh tried to rape her, I could feel she was scared by how I acted, I wouldn't blame her. I just don't know what came over me, When I saw them so closed and when he said we are just friends, I just couldn't take it anymore and started to beat the crap out of him.

"Angie I'm sorry I just..." I didn't knew how to continue, Katy grabbed Angie's hand and they left the room.

"I'm gonna go with them" Zoie gave a kiss on the cheek to Chaz and left too.

Ryan helped Brandon stand up and helped him sit on the chair.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me" I apologies to Brandon and he nods.

"I get it you like her but seriously you could have just told me to back away no need to beat me up" he massaged his temples and chuckled.

I guess I judge him too fast, he seems really cool, I'm truly sorry for beating him up, I just don't know what came over me but lets just say I took all my anger on him.

"Well good luck with winning her heart bro" He smiled and we told him goodbye and left.

"Dude you like Angie?" Chaz nudges me on the side.

"Seriously you just noticed" Ryan chuckles and shakes his head, I look down and blush. I didn't knew it was that obvious.

"I hope you are okay with that?" I look over at Chaz and he smiled.

"yeah I have Zoie with me" at the moment he said her name his eyes shined and his smile grew bigger. I could tell he liked her, I wonder if is that how I look every time I said Angie's name...... I might sound like a girl but I don't care.

"But you are on big trouble" chaz cut my thinking.

"What?" I blinked a couple of times and we continued walking to the car, we were now out of the haunted mansion.

"its gonna be hard to win her heart after what you did" he opened the car's door and got inside.

"He is right" Ryan added and got inside the car and I did as well.

They are right, I sigh and Chaz starts driving.

Angie's P.O.V

I have never seen Justin like that, he acted like that just because of....... I don't even know why he acted like that but it really scared me.

Right now Katy, Zoie and I were on our way to my house on Zoie's car, she is a really sweet and cool girl, I can see why Chaz likes her.

"Are you okay?" Zoie asked and look through the car's mirror at me.

"Yeah just a little shocked" I smiled at her and she nodded.

We got to my house and stepped out of the car.

"Woow this is where you live?" Zoie's jaw dropped and looked back at me.

"Haha yeah" I opened the door and we got inside and went staright to the living room.

"Lets have a girls Night" Katy clapped her hands and smiled.

"its just noon" I chuckled and took my phone out to text Brandon ask if he is okay.

"Are you alright? Sorry about Justin, idk what came over him :(" I sent the text and placed the phone next to me on the couch.

"Well lets just say it's night, we have school tomorrow so we can't stay over" She pouted and sat on the couch next to Zoie.

"I guess" I felt my phone vibrate next to me, I unlocked it and saw Brandon text me back.

"I'm fine but You seriously don't know?" his text read. What does he mean by that?? man i'm clueless.

"Care to explain?" I sent and waited for him to text back.

"I think its something he should tell you :) ttyl g2g" I locked my phone and looked over at Zoie and Katy who were staring at me.

"You look like you just saw a ghost" Zoie raised her eyebrow.

"No its just Im still shocked by the way Justin acted, why would he beat Brandon?" they started laughing but then they noticed I was being serious and they stopped laughing.

"You seriously don't know?" They both say in unison.

"Nope" they took a deep breath and looked at each other questioning if they should tell me.

"Well.." Zoie began.