Chapter 40

Angie's P.O.V

So now lil's house was full with people that I didn't knew but it's not the first time I'm at a party that I don't know anyone.

"Hey wanna dance?" Some guy yelled through the music to me. I finished my drink and threw the cup away. That was my 7th cup I think, I won't lie I might be a little drunk.

"Sure" he grabbed my hand and lead me to where everybody was dancing. We were grinding in each other till someone pulled me by my arm.

"What the heck?" I yell and let go of the grip.

"Why are you dancing with him?" He frowns and grabs my arm so I won't go back to the guy I was dancing.

" it's a party and that's what you do, you dance with people" I give him a duhh look.

"But why were you dancing in front of me, you want to make jealous or something?"

"The fuck, I didn't even notice you Justin, now please let me go" I try to let go of his grip but fail.

"No come with me" he leads me out to an empty room.

"Wha.." He crashes his lips into mine and doesn't let me finish. I was surprised at first but then kissed back, he clearly was drunk, I could taste the alcohol in his lips.

He started licking my lip for entrance which I accepted, our tongues started fighting for domination but I won, I smirked and he tapped my thighs telling me to jump, I did as he ask and wrapped my legs around his waist, he held me by my thighs and we hit the wall.

My hands travelled to his hair and I could see he liked it by the fact he moaned when I played with his hair, he now started kissing and sucking on my neck, I fought the moan but he found my sweet spot and i letted out a moan, he smiled at his accomplishment and kept sucking their but that's when I realized what was happening.

"Justin" I called his name.

"Mhm" he hummed and kept leaving kisses on my neck.

"Put me down" I mumbled.

"What?" He now stopped kissing me and was looking at me.

"Put me down" I repeated now with more confidence.

"Why?" He slowly puts me down. I could see he was now more sober.

"I'm sorry but what we are doing is wrong" I bite my lip.

"But..." He was cut by lil coming into the room.

"Here you are I was looking for you guys, we are gonna start playing dare or dare" he smirked.

"Oh cool I wanna play" I said praying Justin won't play.

"Yeah me too" Justin smiled.

"Hmm Angie what is that in your neck?" Lil said pointing at my neck.

"What?" I touched my neck and I could feel a little pain. Oh my gosh he left me an hickey.

"Ow" Justin said when he saw it.

"Are we gonna play or what?" I faked smiled and covered it with my hair.

"Yeah come on" We got out of the room and went to the living room, some were sitting on the couch and others on the floor. I sat on the floor because there was no more space on the couch, lil sat next to me and Justin next to him.

"Okay well you all know how to play, let's start" a guy said and spun the bottle, it stopped pointing at me.

"Well I guess I go with dare" I smiled and they laughed.

"Okay well I dare you to kiss.... Lil" he smiled.

"Hmm" Justin stuttered.

"Yeah Justin?" The same guy spoke.

"Hmm nothing" he bit his lip.

"Okay then" he chuckled and then looked at me, "are you gonna do it?" He asked me.

"Yeah" I said with confidence and turned around to face lil.

"Oh don't forget the tongue" the unnamed guy said, I rolled my eyes and gave him an thumbs up.

"It's okay you don't have to do it" lil whispers to me.

"It's fine" I smile. We lean in till our lips crush into each other, we move in sync and then I remember what the guy said about the tongue, I lick his lip to ask for entrance and he immediately opens his mouth, he cups my face and bites my lip.

Lil is a really good kisser but he doesn't make me feel the same as Justin when he kisses me.

"I think that's enough" someone says or I rather say Justin. We part apart and smile awkwardly.

"Nice" the still unnamed guy speaks.

"Okay my turn to spin the bottle" I smile and spin the bottle, it lands on the unnamed guy and I smirk.

"Hey make him dance naked outside the house" lil whispers to me.

"Nice, I didn't knew you had that in you" I stick my tongue out at him and he laughs.

I dare him to do it and we all go outside to watch him do it. I was laughing so hard that tears were coming down.

"Hey Angie"Justin calls for me. He was standing behind me, i didn't noticed.

"Yeah?" I wipe my tears and control my laugh.

"Hmm did you felt anything?" He says looking down.

"About what?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"When you and lil kissed" he mumbles.

"Hmm I just met him and yeah.... I don't think so" I lick my lip and find myself wishing for Justin's lips on mine...

"And when we kissed?" He snaps me out my trance.

"I... Hmm.. I.." I stuttered. I can't tell him I did, I just hmm...

"You did, didn't you?" He looks at me and smiles widely.

"I didn't said I felt anything" I say with confidence.

"Yeah but you also didn't said you didn't" he smirks.

"I..." I don't even how to continue.

A/N: so thank you for all the votes and reads I luv you ;)  

Vote and comment :)

Twitter: good_indie_girl

Instagram: mar_ocean12 (12 and 6 are my fav number)

Kik: Mariana612 

Gifboom: JswaggyB and mar_ocean 

iMessage: mariana_2_32@hotmail.com 

In case you need me :)