Chapter 10

Justin's P.O.V

"You are going to make me completely deaf one day." I shake my head to try to calm my ears. This girl can scream, remind me never to make her scream.. No, wait, erase that. I'll make her scream my name more times if you know what I mean.

"Well, next time don't lie." She says looking directly at my eyes trying to avoid to look at my bare body. She is so cute when she is shy. Huh so she likes my body, I'm going to remember that in case I need it.

"What? Don't you like the view?" I wink at her and smirk, she rolls her eyes and frowns.

She can act she doesn't but I know she does, but damn she is so cute but such a stubborn, but I love her anyways ..... Wait love ? I mean like, I don't think I love her... yet.

"Just go get dressed." she places her hands on my chest to push me but then blushes and leaves the room. 

Does she like me? I smile and put on the clothes she gave me.

Angie's P.O.V

Why am I blushing?? Since when do I blush?! Ugh, Justin is so annoying and damn he has a really nice body.... WHAT?! No Angie, stop thinking about him and his body!!

Ughh I hate talking in third person.

I sneeze and remember I'm still wearing my wet clothes. I hope my phone is alive and didn't got wet because of the rain which is weird that rained on California and especially strong as today but I guess we can blame the global warming. I also don't want to be sick, but I like the part you get to eat chicken soup when you are sick. Yumm, I'm hungry now, remind me to make some chicken soup later.

I go to my room and close the door, I strip from my clothes and stand in front of my closet just wearing a bra and an underwear, I finally find my sweatpants and my black tank top.

I was about to put on the clothes, but I heard the door open, I look wide eyed at Justin and gasp. Pervert!

"Oh... Sorry... I... Was... Looking... For... The...bathroom" He stutters but then smirks. He starts looking up and down at my body. At the moment I realize he is doing that I hide myself with the closet's door. That perve is gonna die but first I'm gonna torture him.

"WHAT THE HECK DON'T YOU KNOCK??" I yell as I pop only my head out to look at him standing next to my door with a cheeky smile on his face showing how much he is enjoying this moment. Like I said before; I'm gonna kill him !!!

"Sorry, I told you I was looking for the bathroom." He tries to say in a serious tone but fails... That little bastard.

What is that little bastard thinking about?? He better not try anything. Wait!  He said he was looking for the bathroom, but my dad's room has his own bathroom, that little bastard, he came here on purpose.

"Liar!" I yell at him and his smile drops but it's a replaced with a smirk. Can he just stop smirking? It drives me crazy.

"What? Why? I didn't lied about anything." He frowns and acts offended.

"My dad's room has a bathroom, you weren't looking for a bathroom, what were you doing?" I send him death glares.

"Hmm.. So what if I lied." He smirks and starts walking to me. My eyes widening at his actions. Oh no!

"Wh.. What....are... you... doing?" I stutter and he chuckles. He finally stops and the only thing that keeps our distance and him seeing my naked is my closet's door thank go... What is he doing ??

He starts closing the closet's door slowly and I just froze in place.

"You also came while I was getting dressed so why can't I come too?" He smirked and started getting closer to me.

Just a little reminder I'm just wearing a bra and an underwear!!!

I step back to get away from him but he keeps getting closer till I fall to my bed and accidentally grab his shirt to prevent myself from falling but he ends up falling on top of me but he places his hands on my bed to keep balance althought we are still really close. His nose is almost touching mine and I can feel his breath on me, which gives me the chills. Why he affects me like that? No one has this affect on me just... Him.

"You want me that bad." He smirks and winks at me.

"You wish!" I roll my eyes to pretend our distance doesn't bother me at all.

Why am I not pushing him or kicking him?? Why am I letting him do that? And what is this weird feeling in my stomach? This is way too weird for me, something very abnormal.

Before I notice he starts placing kisses on my neck, I bite my lip not let out a moan but he finds my soft spot and I let out a moan. He smirks and starts to trail to my collarbone, It feels so right but so wrong in the same time, it drives me nuts.

There is a part of me that doesn't want to stop him but there is also a part of me that tells me to stop him because of Josh. Just when he is about to connect his lips with mine my phone rings. Justin groans and stands up leaving my room while saying something under his breath.

I finally get out of my trance and I quickly get dressed before Justin decides to come visit me again. I take my phone and notice its a text from Josh. Guilt is the only thing I feel now, I hate that.

"I miss you xx" Josh's text reads.

I sigh and lock my phone. Why am I doing this? Josh is my boyfriend, not Justin, Josh! But here I am basically making out with him, while Josh is probably thinking about me and being loyal, while I am not.

I need to stop this.

A/N: sorry for the short episode but I was kinda busy so I couldn't write more.

so thank you for all the votes and reads I luv you ;)  

Vote and comment :)

Twitter: good_indie_girl

Instagram: mar_ocean12 (12 and 6 are my fav number)

Kik: Mariana612 

Gifboom: JswaggyB and mar_ocean 

iMessage: mariana_2_32@hotmail.com 

In case you need me :)