Chapter 53

A/N: Gahh i was writing this chapter and my stupid computer shut down and i didn't saved it FUCK YOU LAPTOP i am moving to my brothers computer -.- .... anyways i also decided to not delete the last chapter because i was to lazy to write another one or re-write it whatever i hope you like this one.... :D

.........................................................................

Angie's P.O.V

I run out of the airplane, probably coming out first, and leaving Justin and my dad to take the suitcases, "HOME SWEET HOME" I spread my hands above my head and yell, gahh i missed Mississippi so much, i can't wait to see all my friends also known as my family, i call my friends family because they are like my family, I can't wait to see them, i am so excited, i have never been this excited ... besides when Justin came.

"Excited?" Justin asked as he came out of the airplane and held my hand, I grinned and noded like crazy making him chuckle, my dad came caring his and mine suitcases glaring at me and i just smiled.

"Let's go, April is waiting" I said and almost tripped when i started walking but Justin luckily was holding my hand so he kept me steady. Sorry but i am way to excited to notice my walking.

..............................................................................

"APRIL" I yell and hug her making her chuckle, like i said i'm excited to be back home.

I pull back from the hug and look around the house, "You haven't changed a thing" I say and she nods.

"I am doing some changes on the guest room so i guess your little boyfriend is going to have to sleep with you" She winks and smirks at me, I roll my eyes at her playfully and my dad glares at her.

"I can sleep in the couch it's okay" Justin says making April huff, I chuckled and stick my tongue at her making her roll her eyes at me. I have no problem with sleeping with Justin, i love cuddling but it would not be decent and respectful to do that when my dad is here, i know how protective he is.

"Yeah i think it's okay" My dad said before he and April left to the kitchen, good i am hungry.

"Are you tired babe?" He asks making me melt in the inside, i like the way it sounds when he calls me that.

"No, I'm fine" I smile at him and take his hands leading him upstairs to my room. Yes, I do have my own room here because i just to stay here when i was to lazy to go to my house and well yeah...

We enter my room and I let to of his hand to jump to my bed, i missed my old bed, He jumps joining me and I laugh at him when he almost falls, he glares at me but then smiles pinching my nose making me giggle, I peck his lips and sigh, a happy sigh, if it makes sense.

............................................................................

"Angie are you ready?" I hear Justin yell from downstairs, "5 more minutes" I yell and i could imagine him shaking his head and chuckling, "Stop laughing at me" I yell.

"How did you know?" He yells back and I smirk, see i told you.

I take a last glance at what am i wearing before i go downstairs, I'm wearing a black dress with floral lace sleeves and some black heels, i left my hair wavy and put some makeup on, just a little, i put on my black cross necklace and some angle wings earrings, I nodded agreeing at what i am wearing and went downstairs.

"Fina.... Wooow" Justin's jaw drops, making me blush, he stares up and down at me and making me blush even more till he looks up at my eyes.

"You look beautiful" He kisses my cheek and I smile at him.