Chapter 18

Justin's P.O.V

As I finished singing to Angie she fell asleep. I wiped her tears away and half smiles. It makes me feel better to see that she is able to sleep.

"I'm cold.." She says in her sleep and comes closer to me. Her lips are practically hovering mine tempting me. I lick my lips and fight the fact that I wanted to kiss her so badly but it'll be wrong to take advantage of her situation. I will never do such thing to her.

.

.

In the next morning I wake up and notice Angie still asleep. She is so beautiful, she looks so peaceful when she sleeps, she doesn't seem broken at all.

She slowly starts to open her eyes and I smile at her.

"Good Morning, you sleeping beauty." I kiss her cheek and she half smiles at me.

"Do you want some breakfast?"

"I'm not hungry." She turns around and buries her head on her pillow.

"Angie, you have to eat." I try to make her turn around but fail as she stays steady.

"But I said I'm not hungry!" she raises her voice a little and I sigh.

"Can I ask you what happened last night?" I finally make her turn around to face me and I noticed tears on her eyes.

"Nothing." She bites her lip and I wipe her tears.

I sigh and look into her eyes, "Wanna do something?" I move her hair from her face and rub her cheek with my thumb.

"No I'm not in the mood for anything."

"Do you want a hug?" I smile at her and she slowly giggles.

"Come here." I pull her closer to me and hug her, I start stroking her hair while she trails my chest with her index finger. I have to say that sent me shivers all over my body, I guess she noticed that when she let out a little chuckle.

"Thank you for being with me." She mumbles as looks up at me.

"It's okay." I kiss her forehead and she looks back down.

I wish I knew what happened so I could help her, I really want to cheer her up, I'm not used to seeing her like that, she is always strong and full with confidence but now she is .... Broken. I don't want to get used to seeing her like this, I want her to be back to herself and never have to see her broken again, but if she some other day is broken then the only think I can and will do is be with her and not leave her. I would never leave her.

...... Monday ......

All this weekend I spent it with Angie, I didn't left her for a second, she is now better, she is coming back to herself but I still don't know what happened to her. She refuses to tell me. She keeps changing subject every time I ask her about it or ignores the question.

I enter the school gates and notice a bunch of people crowded. I narrow my brows confused and approach them. I tap someone's shoulder and he turns around.

"What is going on?" I ask him as I look around trying to figure out what is going on.

"Apparently Angie, the new girl, cheated on Josh with some guy on his car and he found them during 'action'. " He shakes his head in disapproval and disgust as he says that.

What the fuck?? That's not true, she'll never do something like that and I was with her the whole time.... But then again she was crying and said something about Josh on Friday..... No Justin is not true, don't you even think about it. I can't even believe I gave that a thought.

"You fucking asshole, how could you said that, you know that's not the truth!" I hear Angie yell.

I push all the people to get to Angie and I see her being hold by some friend of hers. She looks like she is about to kill someone. I have to stop this, I know she would kill him if she wasn't hold by her friend.

"Angie, Angie stop!" I signalize the friend that is holding her to let her go and she lets her go. Soon Angie was about to approach Josh but I held her and stopped her by hugging her.

"Hey, hey, he is not worth it." I pull out of the hug and look into her eyes that now has tears, she slowly nods and I start leading her to get out of here.

"That's right leave, that's why your mom left you." Josh yells and laughs.

"That's it!" I turn around and punch him straight on his stupid face making stumble and fall to the ground.

"What it's going on?" The principal yells and looks at Josh that is still on the floor with his nose bleeding, and looks up back at me, with a mad look. I don't give a crap about him in the moment. I only care about Angie at the moment.

"He got what he deserved." I say and leave with Angie. Son of bitch, if I could have kill him I would have done it without any second thoughts, he deserves it. I know he did something to her and it was really bad, but the fact that he brought up her mom that just killed me, that's a soft subject that even I can't ask about it. He better watch out because if I see him any closer to her I will make sure he would never have children anymore, let along do it. He is going to pay for what he did.

We get out of the school's territory and I take her to the closest park. We get to the park and sit next to some tree, resting our backs to it but I don't let go of her.

"Could you please now tell me what happened on Friday night?" She closes her eyes and nods, but before she speaks she takes a deep breath preparing herself.

A/N: thank you for all the reads and votes :))) I love you :P oh and 5 votes on this chapter and I continue :P