Chapter 5 - Friday

Angie's P.O.V

"Finally home!" I stretch my arms over my head, throwing my backpack to the floor and making a self note to later pick it up.

Maybe.

Fridays are my lazy days so I'm not in the mood to do anything. Friday is all about sleeping and watching movies all day while eating my whole kitchen.

But no, today is Justin's party so all my plans are thrown from the window - no sleeping, movie marathon nor food. No resting today.

I throw myself to bed and grunt when the event from today replays in my head. I still can't believe Josh kissed me.

Josh didn't talk to me after the kiss, he was apparently busy with his friends, and Justin also acted weird but that's what he usually does. but Josh is what bothers me because not only we didn't eat together at lunch or talk today at all, but he didn't even walk me home. He sent me a text saying he couldn't because he had to go and I just replied with a simple okay.

That's what I hate about dating, relationships and all that shit, it has too much drama, headaches, complications and I'm have no time for that. I'm all about living my life not about crying over some boy.

I feel my phone vibrate against my leg and his stupid ringtone. I take it out of my pocket and answer, seeing the number is unknown. I have been getting calls and messages after that day I said my number out loud. Big mistake.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Hey Angie, it's me Chaz. I called to let you know I'm picking you up at eight." He says and I almost sigh in relief as it's him the one calling and not some weird dude who wants to exchange nudes.

"Uh, okay, that's all?" I ask as I play with the fabric of my shirt. He could of had just text me if he was going to say that.

"Yeah, I actually wanted to hear your voice." He says and I snort. Weak. He is probably smirking and proud of himself but no, he shouldn't.

"Okay, you heard me, now bye." I hang up and place my phone next to my head on my bed.

It must have come out bitchy but I'm not in the mood to talk I just want to lay on my bed and maybe close my eyes for a few seconds.

I feel myself fall asleep but the annoying bell rings and I loudly groan, as it rings twice. I was just starting to get comfortable, God.

I stand up, dragging my feet downstairs to open the door to whoever has decided to ruin my rest time. If only my dad was home so he could open the door and shoo whoever is knocking, but no I'm alone at my enormous house.

We should hire a housekeeper so I won't be bothered by annoying people and ask her throw away anyone who would try and bother my rest.

I finally get to the bottom of the stairs, the stupid bell rings again making me huff. I twist the door knob and open it, revealing a broad guy's back. Josh.

"Uh, Josh?" I say and he turns around.

"Oh, hey!" He smiles at me and I give him an awkward smile. This was unexpected.

"Come in," I move aside so he could get inside and the moment he is inside I close the door, leading him to my room.

We get inside my room and I look at my bed, wishing to be asleep. I sit on my bed and he does to, looking down at his fingers as he plays with them.

"What's up?" I say and mentally slap myself. He obviously wants to talk about what happened, the kiss, but there is a bit of hope in me that we won't talk about that because I'm not in the mood and it's a bit awkward.