Chapter 22

Angie's P.O.V

I open my mouth to speak but nothing comes out. I looked over at Justin and I see him frowning, then I look back at Brandon and he still has his smirk on his face.

"Here." I hand him my phone so he could type in his number. Justin squeezes my hand and I wince once again. He throws the last dart and makes a perfect hit.

"Whoahh, nice job man." Brandon says, as he looks at where Justin hit, and smiles. Justin groans and let's go of my hand.

A little sound comes out of nowhere and Brandon takes his phone out of his pocket, smiling. He probably texted himself.

"Here you go." He hands me back my phone smiling me, but then his smile grows bigger when he realizes I'm no longer holding hands with Justin.

"So what prize do you want?" He asks Justin and I look over at Justin. He points at the teddy bear I was looking at before, and I smile at him.

He hands him the teddy bear and Justin takes it, "Here, it's for you." Justin says sounding a bit nervous as he hands it to me.

"Thank you." I smile at him and he just nods smiling at me, too.

"I'll see you Angie." Brandon winks at me before I turn around to catch up with Justin, that again has leave me.

"Hey Justin, what's wrong?" Ryan takes the excat words out of my mouth.

"Nothing." Justin fakes a smile but I'm the only one to notice 'cause everybody goes back to their conversations. Seriously, what is his problem?

"Aww! What a cute teddy bear!" Katy smiles and then looks at Justin with a suspicious look, knowing he is the one who won it for me, she wiggles her eyebrows at him and I notice his cheeks turning pink. He looks down at his shoes to hide his pink cheeks and I chuckle.

"Zoie!!!" Chaz yells, as he runs pushing Ryan so he can pass.

I turn around, to see who is Zoie, and I see a blonde girl with brown eyes, and tanned California skin. Now I know why Chaz is attracted to her, she is really pretty, but also by the way she looks at him. He has this spark in his eyes, it's really cute.

"So, this is Zoie!" Chaz introduces her to us and she lets out a little giggle.

"Hey, I'm Angie." She gives me a quick hug smiling and then looks at Katy.

"I'm Katy." She gives her a quick hug too and smiles at us both.

"Well, you already know these douches." Chaz says in a fake serious tone but joking.

"Oh, shut up!" Ryan punches his shoulder and snickers.

"Owww!" Chaz winces and rubs his shoulder, making us laugh. Idiot.

"Let's go to the haunted mansion!" Zoie speaks up excited pointing at the little haunted mansion.

"Hmm.."I hum as I look down at my feet, kicking a pebble that is next to my shoe.

Okay, so lets just say I have a little problem with haunted things. I just hmm.. Get scared really easy and ,well, I HATE scary shit!

"What? Don't tell me you, the 'little bad ass' of school is scared of a little haunted house?" Chaz pokes me on the cheek and chuckles, mocking me.

"Shut up!" I punch him exactly in the same spot Ryan punched him and he winces.

"Ugh, why people keep telling me to shut up and hit me?!" Chaz whines, as he frowns, and rubs his shoulder.

"Let's just go!" Zoie holds Chaz's hand and leads us to the haunted house.

I walk behind everyone, because I'm the last one who wants to go inside,and walk very slow. Trying to make time, so maybe they will get there first and will forget about me, so they will get in there and I won't have to do that stupid 'attraction'.

I seriously hate haunted houses.

Once some friends and I went to this REAL haunted house and the most weirdest things happened there. We heard people screaming but there was no one there besides us, then the whole doors closed at once and didn't opened. After a couple of minutes we heard a voice saying "Get Out" and the doors immediately flew open. We ran from the haunted house and never came back. Which is good, because I don't want to.

"Hey, are you okay?" Justin stops walking and waits for me to catch up with him. I guess my plan won't work.

"Peachy!" I fake smile at him and keep walking but he grabs my hand stopping me.

"If you don't want to do the ride it's okay, we can do something else." He pushes the hair that fall into my face behind my ear, making me feel those feelings I always get when I'm with him. Oh god!

"It's okay." He nods, not really believing me, and we start walking to the haunted mansion. Ugh I should have just said yes. Why do I have to be so stubborn?

"Finally!" Chaz says throwing his hands to the air.

"Shut up!" Justin punches him on the shoulder.

"Seriously?!" Chaz frowns and then Ryan comes holding the tickets in his hand. I take a deep breath, to calm my nerves, and Justin gives me a cheerful smile so I fake smile at him to show every thing is alright when it's NOT.

We walk into the haunted house door and I immediately squeeze Justin's hand, hugging the teddy bear thight. If the teddy was alive he wouldn't be anymore. I'm bassicaly shoking him.

"It's okay, I'm here to protect you." Justin winks at me, I smile thanking him, and he gives me a sided hug.

I don't know if he really means it or he is flirting. If he is flirting then he is not helping! I really do need protection!

I'm being a bit paranoid.

We get inside the house and everything is pure dark but there are some little lights, that shows us the ways we can choose. It's so helpful, now there is no way I'm scared, they surely did calmed me and now I'm perfectly fine (Note for the sarcasm)

We start walking further and we hear a scream. We, the girls scream along, and I grip the teddy bear harder. I WANT TO GET OUT!

We start hearing some weird banging noises, like the doors banging and things are falling to the floor, making us all panic. I squeeze Justin hands. But then calm myself thinking it's just a FAKE haunted house so there is no reason to be scared.

Too late now people are starting to come out of nowhere, jumping at us.

We scream again and I hold Justin tightly. I know I might be hurting him but IM SCARED AS HELL !!!

"Wait a second!" I say to Justin because my phone fell when it vibrated and scared the hell out of me so I dropped it. I let go of his hand and start looking for the phone.

"Found it!" I pick it up and look around to look for Justin that is nowhere to be seen. He better not be pranking me.

"Justi..." I get cut of by someone covering my mouth with their hand and dragging me out of here.

God help me!