Chapter 42

Angie's P.O.V

"Oh really?" Justin smiles. Aww he has the cutest smile ever. I'm such a softy because of him but I actually don't mind.

"Yeah it's a really good song" I smile back at him, "About who you wrote it?" I ask him and his cheeks go pink immediately. Like I said he looks so cute when he blushes.

"You" He says looking down with a smile on his face.

"Really?" I lift his chin up so he is looking at me.

"Mhmm.." He hums and nods while looking directly at my eyes.

Maybe I should give him an opportunity, I know he is gonna hurt me, it's not a relationship if you don't hurt each other but I know he won't hurt me like Nathan and Josh did, Justin is different and I feel I can trust him and let's not talk about the fact that he made fall in love something that I never imagined well happen to me, I blocked my heart from everybody but he 'unlocked' it. I feel things about Justin, that I have never felt even not with Nathan, Justin makes me so happy, he made me a softy but I don't mind, I... I.. I love Justin, I know I do, I feel it.

"Justin" I bite my lip.

"Yeah?" He furrows his eyebrows.

"I...." My heart started pounding hard and my hands were starting to get sweaty, " Yeah?" He tells me to continue, I take a deep breath and look directly at his eyes, Okay this is it Angie you are telling him you love him something you haven't tell anybody besides your dad, ugh I'm talking on third person I hate when I do that, Okay I'm gonna tell him.

"I love you" I say loud enough for him to hear.

"You what?" He says probably surprised, I'm surprised myself, I never imagined myself saying that to a person besides my dad of course. I close my eyes to not look at him;.

I close my eyes and bite my lip praying the ground would eat me alive, why did I had to say "love you" it's a very strong word, why couldn't I say 'like you' or 'I feel something about you' yeah that's better. Ugh Angie why are you so stupid !! I'm talking on third person again, I feel like a creep.

"You heard what I said" I mumble and peek with one eye to see him. His eyes and mouth are open wide but you can see the happiness on his face, I smile and open my eyes fully.

"I love you too" He smiles and cups my face with his hands, looking at me as he couldn't believe what just happened. He kisses me sweetly and smiles. He rests his forehead on mine and keeps looking at me.

"What?" I giggle.

"Nothing, I just can't believe what I just heard" He cups my face again. "I....love..you.." He says between kisses.

"Okay" I giggle. "I love you too" I place a small and gentle kiss on his lips, he smiles and carries me bridal style .

"What are you doing?" I laugh and he carries me to outside his room.

"Oh nothing" He smirks. What is this kid planning on doing?

He opens a door and get's inside the room, I look around and notice it's someone's room. I look to my front and see Pattie looking at us confused and tired.

"What's going on?" She rubs her eyes and says in her sleepy voice.

"Hmm mom" Justin smiles and clears his throat, "ANGIE LOVES ME" He yells and makes Pattie and I completely deaf.

"I'm happy for you" She laughs and yawns, "Now could you please let me go back to sleep?" She smiles and turns off her lamp.

"Sure" He simply says and takes me out her room.

"What the heck?" I whisper yell.

"What? I want everybody to know that you love me and I love you" He smiles and walks to the stairs. I hold him tightly scared he might drop me and he chuckles at my reaction, we get downstairs safety and I sigh in relief, he rolls his eyes and takes us outside his house, I look at him questioning him where is he taking us but he just smiles, we get to his yard behind his house and he puts me back to the ground.

He takes a ladder that was thrown on the middle of the yard and places it checking it if it's firm and starts climbing, I look at him like he is mad crazy and he gets to the top of the roof.

"What are you doing?" I whisper yell, I don't want to wake the whole neighbourhood, he smiles and signals me to climb.

"Climb" He yells ignoring my question. Right and I am the crazy one.

"You are crazy" I say to him and he chuckles.

"Yes now climb" He yells, am I the only one worrying people won't wake up?

"Fine but hold it, I don't wanna fall" I start climbing the ladder and he holds it firm. I hate ladders, they are unstable they can fall any minute.

"I''l catch you if you fall" He says singing, I roll my eyes and chuckle.

"Right how exactly, you are up here" I chuckle and he shrugs.

"I know I'll" He hugs me. He pulls apart from the hug and smiles.

"Wha..?" He cuts me off by yelling on the top of his lungs, "I LOVE ANGIE CARRILLO AND SHE LOVES ME BACK" I cover his mouth with my hand and shhh him.

"Justin" I look at like he was crazy, he removes my hand and clears his throat, "I LOVE ANGI......" I cover his mouth again and I feel him smiling.

"Good now shut up" We hear someone yell and slam a window. We look at each other and burst into laughing.

"Justin could you please shut up" I beg him. I don't want that the cops well come, I have been 4 months I think clean and there is no need to call the cops, my dad well kill me.... not. My first experience with the cops was because my dad and I were painting our names under a bridge and they caught us.

"Nope..... unless" He smirks. Oh this kid and his little head.

"Unless what?" I furrow my eyebrows and wait for him to answer.

"Kiss me and say that you love me" He smiles and licks his lips.

"No need to ask" I say and wrap my arms around his neck pulling him closer.

"I love you" I smile and crash my lips into his.

A/N: OH MY GOSH SHE FINALLY SAID SHE LOVES HIM !!!! :D don't worry is not the end, there is more chapters and more drama to come.

A/N: so thank you for all the votes and reads I luv you ;)  

Vote and comment :)

Twitter: good_indie_girl

Instagram: mar_ocean12 (12 and 6 are my fav number)

Kik: Mariana612 

Gifboom: JswaggyB and mar_ocean 

iMessage: mariana_2_32@hotmail.com 

In case you need me :)