Chapter 58

• Dedicated to YOU

Justin's P.O.V

*Flashback*

I was feeling dizzy so I went to the bathroom and washed my face, I took a deep breath still feeling dizzy and came out of the bathroom, I stumbled out when someone grabbed me helping me get steady, she had the same perfume Angie was wearing so I thought it was her, I grabbed her head and crashed my lips into her.

Weird, this doesn't feel like Angie, Oh god please no, I was about to pull away when someone did it for me and slapped me, I came back to myself and looked at Tiffany who was glaring at me, I look at my left and saw a girl that wasn't Angie, please kill me now.

"You son of a bitch" Was the last thing Tifanny said before she hit me where the sun doesn't shine, ow, I fell to the ground and grabbed my area as I cried in silence, the girl I kissed bent down and helped me get up.

"It's okay, I deserve it and I'm sorry for kissing you" I say and she smiles.

"It's okay, I won't mind repeating it" She winks at me and I frown. I would never cheat on Angie, purposely, this a was mistake, a huge one.

"I have a girlfriend" Not for long.

"So why did you kissed me?" She cocks an eyebrow at me and places her hands on her hip.

"I thought she was you" I say and the next thing I know I get slapped again. This is not my night.

I find Tiffany's boyfriend, Tom I think, and ask him where is Angie, he says she left with Sam and I sigh as I run my hand trough my hair, I just got her, I can't lose her.

...............................................

I stand on the doors footstep and take a deep breath, I knock hoping Angie will answer but no, her dad opens the door, he doesn't look very happy but not that mad either, good at least I won't get slapped again.

"I need to talk to Angie" I say.

"She is not in the mood of talking right now" he smiles in a reassuring way.

"But I need to explain her..." He cuts me off.

"Not now but you can stay here it's la.." This time I cut him off.

"No, I'll just go to an hotel, I know I'm not going to be first person she wants to see in the morning" I say and he nods understanding. I can't believe I messed up, I'm such an idiot !!

I drive to some hotel and ask for a room, I get my room key and go to the room.

I lay on the bed and stare at the ceiling, I could be right now cuddling with Angie and telling her how much I love her and how lucky I'm to have her, I could hear her laugh, see her smile but I know she is crying and she doesn't want to see me, I can't stand the fact that I'm away from her, the worst  part is that is her birthday and I ruined it for her, I look at my phone's clock and see it's 1:00, meaning it's her birthday, I hate myself so much right now.

A fucking stupid mistake and I have ruined everything now, she hates me, she thinks I cheated on her, I need to fix this.

.......................................................

My phone rings and I immediately answer not bothering to look at the caller ID, hoping it's Angie.

"Angie?" I say, you can hear how desperate I sound, I haven't slept all night, just looked into all of my pictures with Angie and sobbed like crazy.