Chapter 38

Angie's P.O.V

I paid the cab and got out of the car, I began walking to my house's gate but I stopped when I saw a women standing there. She seems familiar.

I walk up to here and she smiles when she sees me.

"Hmm are you looking for someone?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"Yes, are you Angela?" She asks.

"Yeah but everybody calls me Angie, and you are?"

"I'm .... Your mom" She smiles and waits for my reaction.

"I think you are mistaken, I don't have a mom" I open my door's gate casually and get in.

"Yes you do and its me, Angie I'm your mom" she shakes her head confused.

"No you don't understand, you are just a women that might have gave birth to me but no I don't have a mom" I storm inside my house and made sure I locked the door.

"Hey what happened you seemed like you saw a ghost" my dad chuckles.

"Nothing there is just a women outside that says she is my mom but clearly she is not because I never had one" I start to walk upstairs.

"Angie.." I cut him before he continues.

"No dad I don't have a mom and I'll never have" I ran to my room and locked the door and laid on my bed.

It's all too much, I can't handle all of this on one day. Who the heck that women think she is by coming to my house and say she is mother, she is not my mom, she is just the women that gave birth to me, that doesn't make her a mother.

It doesn't change anything the fact that you gave birth to me, to be a mom you need to be there all the time even when I don't want you, but that women was never with me.

"Angie can you please come down for a second" my dad yells.

I groan and stand up, when I'm in the middle of the stairs, I see the women that calls herself a mom standing next to my dad.

"I would like to talk to you" the women says.

"Sorry but my dad taught me not to talk to strangers something my mom was supposed to teach me but I don't have one" I smiled and turned around to go back to my room.

"Angie that's not the way to talk to your mother" My dad yells and I turn around in disbelief.

"What the fuck dad !! That women is a stranger not my mother" I yell back.

"Angie I..." The women cuts him off.

"Is that how you talk to your dad? No one taught you what manners are" she said all bitchy. Who the fuck she thinks she is.

"You know what fuck you" I spat at her. "I'm out of here" I walked down the stairs and pushed them out of my way and left the house. I can't believe that bitch. And my dad he just stood there and let her talk to him that way. I'm so glad she left us.

I start walking to nowhere, eventually I decide to call someone to ask if I could stay at their house but stupid me I left my phone in my house, I sigh in desperation and reach the park where once I met Justin when he took my phone. That day was a little crazy. We kissed and I told him we couldn't be friends.

I sit on the same bench Justin sat when suddenly some guy sits next to me. he was wearing some dark sunglasses, some jeans that were hanging and exposing some of his boxers and a white over sized t-shirt, i have to say he is really good looking.

"Why is a beautiful girl like you sitting alone on the park? And please tell me you are not waiting for your boyfriend" he puts his hands together like he was praying.

"No" I laugh and he smiles.

"Great, I'm lil twist by the way" he sticks his hand out for me to shake it.

"Angie and lil twist? What kind of a name is that?" I laugh and shake his hand.

"Well my real name is Christopher but that's how I call myself you know" he smirks.

"Okay, well I'll call you lil" I smile at him.

"So why are you here all alone?" He asks again.

"Had a fight with my dad and ran out of my house" I simply said. Now that I think about it this is the first I have fought with my dad. I can't believe that bitch did that, she made me fight with my dad.

"Oh I'm sorry" his face show a little sadness.

"Nah it's okay now what about you, why are you here alone?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"I was actually on my way to my house to meet with my friend but then I saw you so I needed to talk to you" he smiles.

"Okay" I laugh. "Well you can go, I don't want to be the reason you'll make your friend wait"

"You are kicking me out already" he fakes gasping and places his hand on his heart pretending been hurt.

"Exactly" I laugh. This is the most that I have laugh since I moved to California.

"Nah it's okay but maybe... No your not gonna agree" he shakes his head and sighs.

"What?" I smile and ask him.

"No nothing" he shakes his head and leans his back to the bench.

"Come on tell me" I grab his hands and give him my best puppy's eyes.

"Ugh you are too cute to say no" he smiles, "well I wanted to ask you if you wanna come with me" he says with his eyes full with hope.

"Sure why not" I stand up and he does too.

....................................

He parked and we got out of his car, I think he wanted to open the door for me because he frowned when he saw me coming out of the car.

"I was supposed to open the door for you" he pouts.

"Sorry?" I ask more then state.

"It's okay" he smiles.

"so what's your friend's name?" I ask as we enter his house and then see one of the persons I really didn't wanted to see at the moment.

"Angie? How... What are you doing here?" Justin asks.

A/N: thank you for the 3k reads I love you !!!! Keep voting please :) I really hope you like this fanfic :)

A/N: so thank you for all the votes and reads I luv you ;)  

Vote and comment :)

Twitter: good_indie_girl

Instagram: mar_ocean12 (12 and 6 are my fav number)

Kik: Mariana612 

Gifboom: JswaggyB and mar_ocean 

iMessage: mariana_2_32@hotmail.com 

In case you need me :)