Chapter 16

Justin's P.O.V

As I wait for Ryan to make popcorn I turn on the TV's volume. We are watching some meaningless movie, it's a parody, not a really big fan. I would rather be with Angie. I hate the fact that she told me to forget about our almost kiss.

I hear my phone suddenly ring and I take it from my lap. I look at the caller ID and my eyes widen as I see it's Angie.

"Hello?" I answer with my voice shaking a little. Why would she call me? Not complaining at all. Hearing her voice will make happy in an istant.

"Hey, Justin could you please come and pick me up?" I hear her voice shaking too but not in a nervous way. She is crying.

"What's wrong Angie?! What happened?!" I jump from the couch and look for my car keys.

Why is she crying?? Why does she sound so hurt ?? WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO HER?!!

"I would explain later just come pick me up, I will text you the adress, hurry.....Please!" She cries sounding desperate and scared.

I impatiently wait for her text as I come out of Ryan's house not telling him I'm leaving. I get in my car and I get her text.

Angie's P.O.V

Before the call...

We got to the club and we immediately started dancing. We drank a little wel actually Josh kinda drank more. We get tired of dancing and we go sit. He takes another drink and offers me but I shake my head as 'no'. I don't really like drinking. It's way too bitter for my taste.

"You are a really good dancer." Josh whispers into my ear and smirks.

"I'm Latin, what do you expect." I wink at him and he chuckles.

"Let's go back there." He stands up and offers me his hand.

I take it and we go back to the dancing floor. We start grinding in each other and he starts moving his hands from my hips to my butt. What's up with this kid?!

I don't react and just keep dancing, he pulls me closer to him and starts placing kisses on my neck.

"Hey, let's go somewhere else." He whispers in my ear and He takes my hand without waiting for me to an answer.

We get inside his car and he starts kissing me. He grabs me by my hips and makes me sit on his lap, he places his hand on my thigh and the other one on my back to keep me steady, he starts moving his hand that is on my thigh higher, pulling my dress up a little while the other one moves to my butt, I grab his hand to stop him but he lets go of my hand and keeps doing it.

"J-Josh." I try to say but he keeps kissing me.

"W-What?" He says while kissing me.

"S-Stop d-oing that" I try to cut the kiss but he doesn't let me. He keeps pulling me closer to him.

"Oh come on, lets just do it!" He says between kisses. He starts feeling me and I cringe at his touch.

"What no!!" I try to push him but it doesn't help. He is too strong.

"J... Josh!" I start punching his  chest but he keeps kissing me and pulling my dress up.

Some tears start to come down my cheek but it doest seem to bother him because he is still on his mission t-to get into my panties even if he has to force me.

"Please ... Please stop!" I start begging him but he doesn't stop.

He gives up on taking my dress off and he starts to rip it off. I start to punch him with all of my strength and we finally break apart, he looks at me mad or I rather say furious.

I get out of his car as fast as I can and start running, I turn around and find him chasing me, I keep running but he catches me, he makes me turn around so I'm facing him, he holds my wrist so hard that by tomorrow morning I know there is gonna be a big purple bruise for sure.

"You are not running away again!" I could smell the alcohol on his breath making me scrunch up my nose in disgust.

He crashed his lips into mine not caring I'm not kissing him back but I feel he is pissed. I start pushing him again but it doesn't help. Eventually I kick him where the sun doesn't shine and he falls to the floor. I start running but I hear him yell "you are gonna pay for this"

I stop running as it seems I'm far away from him and sit on a bench breaking down. I notice I'm very far from my house and I can't walk to my house without getting another attempt of ... raping, it's midnight so it's not very safe for me to walk. Why again ? Why?

I take my phone out and go to my contacts list, I can barely see because my eyes are all watery. I eventually pick one randomly and put the phone on my ear, after a couple of rings, someone answers.

"Hello?" I recognize his voice... It's Justin. Thank god it's him and not someone from back home or my dad. I don't want my dad to know. He would go mad crazy and it will only bring bad news, I don't need that. I only need to get out of here and forget about everything.

I tell him to come and pick me up without telling about what just happened. I'll tell him when he'll come or.... Maybe not.

After a couple of minutes some car pulls in front of me. I can barely see who came out of the car because the light and my eyes are not very helpful right now. I see him coming to my direction and stops for a second but then he hugs me, at the moment he hugged me I recognize his touch.

A/N: liked the chapter ? ;)

what do you think she mean by 'why again'?