Chapter 21

Angie's P.O.V

We come out of the car as we get to the fun fair and Ryan, Chaz and Katy immediately run to one of the games, leaving Justin and I alone in a sort of awkward silence.

"They are so silly." Justin says cutting the awkward silence. THANK YOU!!

"Haha yeah.." I let out a small chuckle and keep walking to catch up with them.

"Angie?" Justin calls out for my name from behind. I turn around and answer, "Yeah?"

"Hmm.. Do you want some cotton candy ?" He asks as he half smiles at me making me smile.

"Sure." I walk up to him and he pays the old salesman, that looks like he hates his job with all of his heart. He hands him two cotton candies and Justin hands one to me slightly touching my hand, jumping a bit as he touches it.

Why is he acting weird? I mean, he is acting like he has never touched a girl and we both know that's not true since he went to my room when I was half naked and started placing kisses on my neck so yeah. I quite enjoyed it though.... Wait, what?!

"Thank you." I mumble and start eating the sweet cotton, he smiles and starts eating his. We both walk in silence, awkward, again.

"Hey! Look what Ryan won for me!" Katy comes to me jumping while holding a teddy bear. I look at Ryan from behind her and I notice him blush. Huh, so he does like Katy? I smile to myself and let a little chuckle out.

"Thank you, Ryan." Katy places a kiss on Ryan's cheek and his cheek immediately becomes red tomato making us laugh and Katy blush a bit.

"Sure.." He looks down smiling to hide his red cheeks.

"Uh, cotton candy!" Chaz says while taking a piece of my cotton candy but I slap his hand away making him drop it.

"Hey get your own!" I frown and hear Justin laugh.

"A little selfish, don't you think?" He scrunches his nose up as he glares at me.

Right before I was about to open my mouth to answer Justin answers for me.

"She is not selfish, she just knows you are going to eat it all!" He pokes his stomach and smiles, I laugh and Chaz crosses his arms over his chest glaring at us.

Good to see Justin coming back to himself, he is not full himself but still I rather that than how he was before. I still wonder why he is acting a bit weird.

"Hmm.. I'm gonna call Zoie to come over." Chaz takes his phone out and starts dialing.

"Who is Zoie?" I ask Justin and take a piece of his cotton candy because I already finishes mine. What? I'm hungry! He chuckles and gives me his cotton candy.

"No, Let's share it." I pick a piece of cotton candy and put in his mouth. I notice what I just did and look away to hide my cheeks. This is so unusual to me, I don't blush, especially because of things like this. What's happening to me?

"She is Some girl he meet at my party." I nod remembering that in that party we had our first kiss and I also threw a bucket of color at him. I guess he has notice I was thinking about that when his eyes opened wide and then he looked at his shoes.

"What's wrong?" I guess Katy and Ryan also noticed our awkward situation when they both narrowed their brows and looked as us curious.

"N-Nothing." I stutter. Damn it!

"She is in her way." Chaz says as he places the phone back to his jean's pocket. I throw the cotton candy's stick and walk back to where I was standing. Which is next to Justin.

"Let's go to..." Justin looks around thinking of a booth that we could go to till he finally finds one, "That one!" He grabs my hand and starts jogging to the booth with me.

I think he is not aware to what he did when at the moment 'cause we just got to the booth and he has notice that he was holding my hand so his cheeks started to turn pink.

I looked over the prizes and my eyes glued to one in particular. It's a medium size teddy bear that is holding a little violin. It's so cute. I notice Justin staring at me but then he blushes so he looks away. He clears his throat to get the guy's , that is in charge of the booth, attention.

"So you wanna play?" The guy behind the counter finally turns around and speaks up.

He looks really good. He has green eyes, pink lips, bright brown hair and visible dimples. I love dimples. He is wearing a white v neck t-shirt that shows his toned chest and muscular body. He knows how to get a girl's attention.

He noticed I was checking him up and a smirk grew on his face showing his dimples. I awkwardly smile at him and look away. Damn, he is hot!

"So are you playing?" He asks not taking his eyes away from me.

"Hmm... Yeah." Justin answers sounding a bit mad. Is he jealous? Ha! Yeah right.

"There you go." The unnamed guy hands Justin the darts but keeps his eyes one me. I could tell Justin was pissed by him by how tight he is holding my hand.

Huh, I have only notice now that he is still holding my hand.

"I'm Brandon, by the way, you?"  He asks as he grins.

"Angie, and this is Justin" I simply say smiling at him. I'm being polite, not flirting, I don't need a relationship at the moment.

Justin squeezes my hand and throws the first dart missing.

"Don't worry you have two more." Brandon chuckles and starts looking up and down at me. I see he doesn't care that I know he is checking me out.

"Are you and him dating?" He says and looks at Justin's and I' intertwined hands but then back up at me. I notice Justin looking at me with the corner of his eye waiting for me to answer and I shrug.

"No, just friends." Justin squeezes my hand again and throws the second dart missing again.

"That means you can give me your number." Brandon winks at me.

Justin squeezes my hand again but this time hurting me a little making me wince. I look at Justin and then at Brandon. Both of them waiting for my answer.

I don't want to be in a realtionship, especially not with I just met. I don't want  to date him either. But we could still be friends. So, uh, yes? Or no?

"Hmm.."

A/N: Thank you for all the reads it means a lot :))