Chapter 49

A/N: YEII I GOT MORE THAN 1 COMMENT :D hehe so hmmm... I was going to say something but I forgot......oh gosh I can't remember..... Oh right well thank you for getting me to 250+ votes :D THANK YOU I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH !!! well I also wanted to ask if you could get me to 300+ ?... did you just said yes ? great :D  I love you and thank you <3333

.................................................................................................................................

Angie's P.O.V

"I couldn't let you come alone" He said while locking eyes with me, I fight the urge to not hug and kiss him and stay in my seat, gosh I am so weak.

"But.." He cuts me off, "No buts, I'm coming with well actually we are already here and the women that gave birth to you is waiting inside" I thought him right, I am talking about the way he calls her, I told him to call her that.

"Okay" I mumble and it comes like a whisper but I think he heard me because a smile crept on his face. He came out of the car and opened the door for me, I came out of the car refusing his help but he immediately finds my hand and intertwines our fingers, I know I should at least try to let go but I don't want to, it actually helps me calm myself, at the moment I came out of the car I got really nervous.

"It's going to be okay" He whispers at my ear making me shiver, curse the day I moved to California, but it was actually a pretty good thing. I nod and he pushes the door letting me in first with him following because we are still holding hands.

We look around till we spot 'the women' smiling and waving at us, I hope you'll choke with your coffee, I hear Justin chuckle and then I realize I said that out loud, I should really stop doing that. We walk to the booth that she is sitting and sit facing her.

"Hey Angie" She says smiling at me but something tells me it's a fake smile. "You must be her boyfriend" She says looking at Justin, I was about to say he isn't but Justin spoke, "Yes, I am Justin" He said smiling, I squeezed his hand hard and he winced.

"I am Andrea but call me Andy" She says in a normal American accent but you can hear a little of her Latin accent, I always liked the fact that I am half Latin and half whatever the man that gave the..... okay you get the point and it's kinda a little gross.

"So why did you wanted to meet me?" I ask.

"Is it wrong wanting to see my own daughter" She giggles, she is annoying.

"What was wrong with seeing me 18 years ago" I spat at her and her smiles turns into a frown. You didn't see that one coming didn't ya !!

"Angie sweetheart I didn't meant to leave but I had to" She says and tears start to form on her eyes.

"What do you mean by had to?" I ask. Who has to leave her own family ?

"I was sick, I had blood cancer" She says and all the tears start to come down her cheek, "I thought it was hopeless and i was not going to get trough  it so I left to not cause more pain, but i did got trough it" That's why she left ? because she had Leukemia, all these years I thought she left because she didn't wanted me but she actually she left because she was sick and didn't want to cause us more pain, well you did cause a lot of pain and not only to me, to my dad too and a lot.

"But now you are okay?" I ask her and she nods while wiping some of her tears.

"Since when?"

"I wanted to come visit you but I thought you might hate me but then I went to my normal check up, like I always do, the doctor asked me if I had any children because I may have herded it to you so that's why I came but also because I need to see you" She says and looks down. I look at her in disbelief and Justin squeezes my hand making me to look at him, I can't believe might have cancer.