ridiculous crossover episode i

Welcome to the very first episode of the most self indulgent debauchery I have ever engaged in!

In keeping with the theme of something being such a total wattpad phenomenon, I'm going to put these in center alignment (please hold me to that), not title the chapters (so each one is like a white mystery airhead), and have as much fun as I want with these, so come along and have some fun with me!

BONUS EMERITUS 3 BC I LOVE HIM

stars...they're sort of like us (variant one)

Ghost isn't often invited to come on talk shows and, like, exist outside of rituals, so when Papa learned that he and all the band ghouls were invited to perform and hang out on a talk show and a super secret after party, he shrieked the news on everyone he saw. 

The entire week was filled with an insane amount of practices and whispers of excitement about the Ministry, leading up to filing into a tour bus on Thursday evening, and arriving in LA on Saturday. 

You, being a rather new ghoulette, are more nervous than everyone else, no matter how many reassuring headbutts you get from Rain, or praises from the other ghoulettes. You're still scared shitless. 

So you do the talk show, Papa does his whole charisma thing while playing a few songs off Meliora live, then talking to Jimmy Kimmel for a bit as you and the rest of the ghouls dick around on the stage, occasionally walking out into the audience to hang out with them and hand out picks. 

"That was kind of underwhelming," you mutter as you sit down next to Cumulus on the bus. 

"I told you," Cumulus smirks. "Shows like that are always pretty tame."

"Agreed," Dewdrop flops next to you. "You guys excited for the party?"

"I'm excited for free booze and scaring people," you joke. 

"Felt that," Rain calls from the other side of the bus as he dotes on his bass.

You and the rest of the band go to dinner as your anxiety continues to simmer. By the end of the meal, your wrists are literally vibrating. Mountain can feel your nerves, but he's not sure how to help you until after everyone pays and starts to herd out of the restaurant. 

Y/n, can you stay back for a bit? you hear Mountain's voice in your head. 

Uh...okay, you hesitate as you turn back to face the earth ghoul. 

"I've felt your anxiety all day, Y/n," Mountain says gently. 

"I'm sorry, man. I didn't have to sit next to you."

"No, that's fine, I understand. I'm nervous, too, but I think I can help you."

"You can?" you raise your eyebrows in curiosity. 

"Mh-hm," Mountain nods. "Do you trust me?"

"I guess so," you answer. 

"Give me your hand," Mountain requests, holding his hands out. You raise a skeptical eyebrow before placing a shaky hand in his palms. Mountain closes his long fingers on your hand as his green eyes glow a bit. It feels like a massage on your hand as Mountain adjusts your energy, filling you with optimism. The feeling fades out as Mountain lets go of your now steady hand. You take a peaceful breath and smile at the ghoul.