xxx. date 2-- sid wilson (slipknot)

Sid is overjoyed that you're actually at his house right now, and he is not being subtle about it. He's excitedly telling you all about his Transformers collection (which you nerd out with him on), his DJ gear, his masks, everything. He really wants to impress you since the relationship is still kind of new. 

Sid stops his presentation in his bedroom, where his bed is neatly made and there are two glasses of water and two beers on his nightstand. His TV is on and playing your comfort show. On his desk, there's a cluster of really nice Trader Joe's snacks laid out with little tea candles. 

"What's all this? Expecting someone?" you tease. 

"Mhm, you," Sid smiles at you. 

You blush a bit and look away as you recline on the bed. Sid, unsure what to do and what you're okay with, moves slowly towards you. 

"Come here," you hold out your arms. Sid immediately falls into them, grabbing you and squeezing you tight as he buries his face in your collarbone.
Even after a few straight minutes, Sid doesn't move. Maybe it's that you're also holding onto him so tight he can't move, or how nice it feels to have your nails running along his scalp and upper back. He's just in heaven.

"I know it's only been a week, but I've missed you," you mutter.

"I've missed you more," Sid places a kiss on your neck. 

He loves how warm and gentle you are with him. You're just the sweetest person and Sid simply adores you. You had a date with him last weekend and since he dropped you off at home and you kissed him on your porch, he has not stopped thinking about you.
Sid nuzzles into your neck and rubs your arms with his thumbs as the last date replays in his mind. 

This motherfucker, this goddamn DJ really has you cuddling him, talking to him every day, getting all excited to see him, getting flustered when he flirts with you. 

It is only date 2, but you've got a good feeling about Sid. 

...

real short one but its some pleasant fluff :)