first date--slipknot

Sid Wilson--

Very cliche asked you to go to dinner with him. He promised he could drive you to the restaurant, pay for everything, just take care of the whole thing. 

He picks you up from your place with a rose for you, and doesn't let you touch the car door when you arrive at the restaurant. 

Sid never lets up with his flirting through the whole dinner. He shows a lot of interest in you and listens to everything you've got to say. He's so happy to be on a date with you. 

Joey Jordison--

Joey finally got the guts to ask you out like a week ago. It's kind of surreal to him that you actually said yes and that today is the day that he's going to take you out to a movie and then hang out for a bit at a little park.

He's a mechanic, and he feels quite bad that he can't afford a nice dinner for you or anything. Joey wants to impress you.

The drummer hesitantly knocks on your door. It only takes you a few seconds to answer it and greet him. 

"Hey! You look great," you compliment, scanning his brand new Sepultura shirt under an obviously new black jacket. His pants are adorned with chains, which conveniently matches you. 

"You do too," Joey smiles. 

He leads you to his car before he pulls out of the driveway and makes his way to the road. 

You, feeling like being annoying, inquire if the car is making any weird noises.

"It shouldn't be, I don't really know," Joey shrugs.

"Dude, you're a mechanic. How do you not know?"

"I dunno, man."

"You worked on my car, I'd goddamn hope you'd know," you laugh.

"Oh, yeah, that thing's probably gonna blow up in a few days. Sorry," Joey shrugs, eventually breaking the act and smiling with pride at his joke. 

"I want my $90 back," you roll your eyes. 

Joey, ever a fan of horror, takes you to see a dumb slasher movie. At some point, there's a jumpscare and it does evoke a little gasp and tense from you, which you and Joey promptly cackle at. 

Afterward, you have to navigate Joey back to your place, but you're really starting to like this guy, so you just happen to direct Joey the long way. 

Paul Gray--

You informed Paul before date 1 that you don't feel comfortable eating around people especially on dates, so he just takes you out to a park. It's such a breezy and mild day, perfect to sit in the shade. 

He happily talks and jokes with you as he warms up to you. 

Chris Fehn--

The first date wasn't really established. You just stole Chris from the studio early to hang out and all of a sudden you got to a bookstore and started reading a book to him as he lays his head in your lap. 

"Are you having a good time?" you chuckle. 

"Yes, but I'm getting hungry."

So you go to dinner. 

And suddenly you're leaving the restaurant and Chris is asking you, "Can we call that a good first date?"

"Yes we can."