how protective are they (slipknot)

Sid--

6/10

He'll grab your waist and pull you close to him. Sid isn't a violent, or even that angry of a person, so his main priority is making sure you're alright. He only wants to deal with someone else if they persist in making you uneasy. However, on a day where he's particularly moody, he can and will light a cigarette and blow a cloud of smoke on whoever's bothering you.

Joey--

8/10

He glares, he gets passive aggressive, he flirts with you, he does anything to put room between you and someone annoying you.

Paul--

6.5/10

More or less Sid's but the cigarette thing is more common

Chris--

5/10

Mostly just glares

Jim--

9.999/10

Obviously very protective. There was this one time in a gas station where a crackhead was trailing around and Jim always made sure to stand between you and him as the crackhead went on a tirade, throwing in some rather gross comments about you in every once in a while. It took your boyfriend a lot of self control to not beat the hell out of him. Jim is not scared to make sure you're okay, regardless of where you are. 

Craig--

4/10

Trusts that you can take care of yourself, but will intervene if you look uncomfortable. 

Shawn--

7/10

He's a protective man, but sometimes just unintentionally since he's intimidating as it is. 

Mick--

12/10

Mick Thomson is your personal bodyguard. This man is not above towering over people who make you feel uneasy and letting them know he'll fuck their shit up. He uses his famous intimidating presence to scare away people who seem to be creepy. 

Corey--

8/10

Will glare at people in public with little shame, especially if the person is flirting with you or making you uncomfortable.