slipknot as things my coworker has said

a/n: shoutout to ryan for being a chill dude and i hope he never finds this

Sid Wilson--

"I actually did see Tag Team once at a Memphis Grizzlies game. They only played three songs. They started out with the classic 'Whoomp! There it is, then did a remix of Whomp! There it is, and, in case someone went to the bathroom during the first song, redid the absolute banger of Whoomp! There it is."

Joey Jordison--

"Oh, did they leave? Well, Whoomp! There they went."

Paul Gray--

"I took this really funny picture of myself, do you wanna see?"

*shows me a picture of himself at a concert*

"It's the last flashes of hope in my eyes before I had to go back to work that get me the most."

Chris Fehn--

*as a customer is leaving the store on the 4th of july*

"Y'all stay free out there" (in a redneck voice)

Jim Root--

"I mean, I was a theater kid in high school, so I was r e a l l y popular. All the jocks had nicknames for me like loser, dumbass, ....fucker, y'know, the classics."

Craig Jones--

"Could a not okay man do this?"

*clicks heels*

*groans in pain*

Shawn Crahan--

"Used to be a gifted kid, too. Then I went to film school and now I manage a shoe store in a mall, so I'm really living the high life here."

Mick Thomson--

"I organized this thing so we an dress up for the 4th of July."

*looks at me, the resident goth*

"You are totally welcome to protest and wear all black."

Corey Taylor--

"You see that m a s t e r p i e c e? I drew that. I drew that smiley face."

...

i'll update this as soon as we get more gems from ryan :)