there's a spider--slipknot

a/n: so sorry i just left for a whole ass week but i was on vacation in LONDON! i didn't get much writing done, but i did come up with a few ideas for you guys so i'll get those out asap :)

Sid Wilson--

it's a joint effort to get rid of it, since bugs make you both a bit uneasy and neither of you are willing to explicitly tell the other you're scared. At some point it becomes you taking turns with the raid spray to kill the spider, then using an embarrassing amount of paper towels to get the now dead (presumably) spider off the ground. Bonus freaking out points if the spider is still alive and crawls around in the paper towels.

Joey Jordison--

Lets the spider chill out where it is. It kills other bugs and as long as it's not venomous, you and Joey are cool with it. Joey likes to name spiders around the house, too. He'll preserve their webs in formaldehyde and even has a molt from one of the past bathroom spiders. 

Paul Gray--

he'll make it known to you then rush it out of the house

Chris Fehn--

will try to impress you by handling the spider before he takes it outside, then shakes himself like a wet dog to get it off. 

Jim Root--

his hippie upbringing makes it difficult for him to kill spiders, so he's a lot like Joey in letting them stay around. if you discover them, though, you just give them a quick squish and Jim doesn't really mind.

Craig Jones--

Craig usually just takes them outside, he doesn't think there's merit in overreacting or anything

Shawn Crahan--

Shawn loves the spiders. He names them, keeps their webs and uses them in his collages, and he's even got a whole picture frame where he pins deceased spiders down with their names below them. You're cool with it as long as the spiders aren't venomous, a boundary that wasn't established until you got bitten by a brown recluse. 

Mick Thomson--

he has indeed kicked a wall a spider's been on, so have you. that's one of the lesser known perks of owning combat boots. 

Corey Taylor--

you have to deal with the spiders because Corey hates them. 

(he's too scared of them)

...

i'm back! sorry i didn't give yall a heads up that i was leaving or anything, that's totally my bad 

dm me if you've got any requests and as always thank you for reading :)