randomly loving on him--slipknot

Sid Wilson--

Randomly attacking Sid with love is not uncommon. Hell, he does it to you. Usually you just approach him and engulf him in a hug or cover his face in little kisses. He'll wrap his arms around you and retaliate the affection with no hesitation, but he always feels so spoiled when you come up out of nowhere and give him tons of loving.

Joey Jordison--

You see Joey on the couch watching TV when suddenly the desire to love him overcomes you, so you stalk over behind the sofa and greet him as you lean over the back. 

Joey gives you kind of a half hearted reply, his attention mostly on the movie he's watching. 

You place two fingers under his chin to turn his face towards you before you gently kiss him. When you pull away, you press a kiss to his nose and whisper "I love you."

"I love you too," Joey mutters as he receives tons of little kisses on his face. 

Paul Gray--

You've been out and about with Paul, Joey, Corey, and Sid all day just enjoying a day off. Because of it, there hasn't been much time alone with just you and Paul. 

Eventually, the group parts ways for the day and Paul drives you back to his apartment, where you watch Paul putting his keys and everything down in the bowl by the door. It suddenly occurs to you as you watch him that you have no adequately loved him enough today. You must remind him how much you adore him. 

You close the space between you and the bassist and engulf him in a hug, adding in kisses and rubbing his back a bit. 

"Hi there," Paul chuckles. He wraps his arms around you, gently holding the back of your head as he kisses you back. 

"I love you," you mutter as you bury your face into Paul's shoulder.

"I love you too, beautiful."

Chris Fehn--

Grab that motherfucker from behind, tickle his sides a bit, and nuzzle your face into his neck, and his knees get weak. Man will literally swoon when you do that and will always, always turn around to give you a proper hug before he just scoops you up and carries you around. 

Jim Root--

You spot Jim on the couch simply having fun on his guitar and humming to himself. 

Candid moments like this are beautiful. Jim looks so relaxed and carefree. Nothing weighs him down when he's playing guitar. 

You hate to interrupt it, but you also just can't help but lean over the back of the sofa and give Jim's temple and cheek some kisses while you wrap your arms around his shoulders.

"Hey, beautiful," Jim smiles. 

"Hey~," you reply, giving his fluffy hair a little ruffle. 

Jim catches your chin with 2 fingers and pulls your face closer to his to kiss you. 

Once you pull away from the kiss, you immediately go back to giving Jim more affection, which happens to make him a bit shy and flustered. He thinks it's the most adorable thing ever and he melts every time you give him a little burst of love. 

You begin to pull away only to have Jim tug you back over his shoulders with a little "no..."

"Aww," your heart melts. You jump over the back of the sofa so you can snuggle up next to your guitarist.

Craig Jones--

Craig gets super shy. if you come up next to him and suddenly hug him or give him a lot of kisses, Craig gets a bit confused. Does he reciprocate? Does he say something? 

Which is not to say that he doesn't love it. Craig gets so excited when he sees you coming toward him because there's a nonzero chance he'll get attacked with love. He falls in love with you again every time you do it. 

Shawn Crahan--

Randomly giving Shawn affection ends with him picking you up in a hug and refusing to let you go. If you give him so much as a kiss on the temple or grab his arm, Shawn will pull you closer and romantically stroke your face before kissing you lovingly or just grabbing you, picking you up, and spinning you around. Will he let go when he puts you down? Maybe, depends on if you give him a kiss or tell him you love him. He will enthusiastically let you know that he loves you back, very very much in fact, and then give you another squeeze before letting you on your way. 

Sudden bursts of affection go both ways.

Mick Thomson--

Mick's had a rough day. It was frustrating at the studio because he just couldn't figure out a part of a song he was assigned to tweak, Corey was being an asshole, it was a whole thing that just kept building up. 

As usual when he's upset, you've given him a bit of space to process and decompress.

But seeing him just on the couch on his own, looking blankly down into his lap, just hurts. You cross the living room, sit down next to him, and pull him down so his lead is resting in your lap. Mick tenses a bit at the sudden contact, but soon relaxes as one of your hands runs through his hair and the other scratches his upper back under his shirt. Every once in a while you lean down to give his temple a kiss or squeeze him. You give him silent affection, hoping that you're not overwhelming him or overstepping a boundary. 

Soon you move from rubbing Mick's back to massaging his arm and hands when Mick takes your hand and presses a kiss against your knuckles. You smile and lean down to kiss his cheek, and as you do, you hear a little "thank you" from Mick. 

"Of course," you reply. 

Were Mick a cat, he would purr. Nothing compares to you giving him attention and comfort. He just loves it. He feels so special. With every little rub on his back, the stress melted away a bit more.

Corey Taylor--

Oh, girl, Corey reciprocates immediately. He grabs you in his arms, covers you in kisses, tells you he loves you, ruffles your hair, picks you up, and/or cuddles right into you. 

You're not going anywhere for a while, but are you complaining? Not one bit. Corey's got you and he's never letting you go. 

...

this one is a bit inconsistent bc i only had detailed ideas for a few of them that i couldnt make into a full one shot so i came up with this, i hope you still liked it :)