ridiculous crossover episode ii

quick a/n here to say that most of the stuff i'm putting in the "ridiculous crossover" category usually doesnt make sense and is written on a whim and within a day or two, unlike my other stuff which takes a lot longer to process. Please excuse any errors in grammar etc

So y'know how i put variant one next to last episode's title? Here's variant 2. I want to make one version where the Ministry is real and one where it's all just Tobias and some people in masks having a vibe

Stars...they're sort of like us (variant 2)

One of the weirdest things about being in a band where fans and the lore Tobias makes is that the line between you and your ghoulette is blurred, as it is with Tobias and all the other "ghouls". It's such an elaborate act that you really have to immerse yourself in and believe in so that it can work. 

You are an air ghoul, according to the lore, and your ordained name is Gemini because it's an air sign. 

It is weird as hell seeing Tom goddamn Holland haul ass up to you asking if you're Cirrus or Gemini. 

"Uh...Gemini," you confirm, a smile tugging at your lips under the black cloth. 

"You play bass, right?"

"Mh-hm," you nod, looking over at Mountain in great confusion. 

"Can I have a pick? I'm a huge Ghost fan and you're my favorite ghoulette!" Tom begs as Zendaya saunters over to you. 

"You really are," she nods. 

"I might have one on me," you put your drink down and reach into your pockets to see if you have a pick somewhere in your suit. "Aha! Here."

"I am in your debt, Miss Gemini," Tom's eyes sparkle as you press the plastic bit into the palm of his hand. 

"My name is Y/n, y'know," you chuckle. "You don't have to call me Gemini."

"It seems more appropriate considering you are in your whole...," the actor motions to your body as he searches for the least possibly offensive word to describe your costume. 

"Getup?" Zendaya suggests. 

"Yeah," Tom nods. "Also, I'm Tom."

"Don't worry, I know. Famous people need no introductions," you pull the cloth mask down to take a sip of your drink, leaving it down to breathe easier. 

"And I love your accent, where are you from?" Zendaya inquires. 

"Sweden, and I have an accent?" you raise an eyebrow, shooting a smile as Tobias walks past you.

Tobias pauses to put his gloved hand on your arm and say, "Oh yes you do, darling" and kiss the cheek on your helmet.

"Why are you like this?" you roll your eyes. 

About 45 minutes later, the power goes out because rich people never plan for a fragile power grid or...think bad weather doesn't apply to them. 

Either way, you're stuck in the bottom floor of a club--whose main selling point is that it's mostly mechanized--with Dewdrop, Mountain, Cumulus, and Rain. You decide to remain at the club because power outages are fun and the weather sucks, so you might as well just enjoy the circumstances as they are. 

Shawn Mendes does some tipsy snooping in the club and finds a guitar in an office in the back of the building, so he brings it out and tries to play one of his songs until Dewdrop wrestles it out of his hands. 

"Play something!" Tom Holland shouts from a booth. 

"How sobering would it be to play Cirice right now?" Dewdrop grins at you and the other ghouls. You all shrug in response and sit on the bar in a row so you can sing (if you werent a bit buzzed this would be a lot more terrifying) and Dewdrop can do some backup vocals with Cumulus. 

Tom Holland sobs as you jump off the bar and reach out to him at the "can't you see that you're lost without me?" line. It's actually really sweet to see someone that invested in the performance, so you throw a kiss on his knuckle in the mix as a thank you. 

After Cirice, Tobias comes struggling down the stairs, so Dewdrop and Rain start belting Kiss the Go-Goat. 

It is truly a marvelous sight to be one of the most sober people at this event and witness Tobias Forge drunk as hell shaking his ass and getting absolutely DOWN as people in all black suits and silly demon helmets get down with him and sing his song at him. 

Beautiful. 

10/10 night. No notes, just a lot of colleagues with a hangover the next day. 

...

that's variant 2, which i only realized halfway through writing it that is would be more boring than variant 1, but i stayed committed