ridiculous crossover episode iv part 2

a/n: big thank you for requesting a part 2!

slipknot x transformers part 2

Plot twist, you end up talking to the members of Slipknot for a few hours. Every one of them is a delight.

The sun set ages ago, so to maintain a consistent source of light, you powered up your lights to emit a comfortable blue glow. You remember in the back of your head that Cybertronian light emits a signal that's easy to track on earth. Primus forbid anything happen.

Starscream is only too happy to notice you in your vulnerable position. He's bitterly out on a mission to try to find either an Autobot or an Autobot surveillance device. 

"Hold that thought, Corey," you raise a servo to silence him as you scan the sky, having seen a strange shadow pass over your cluster. "Take cover behind that thicket over there. I think I've got a visitor."

You stand up and shut down your lights, preparing to release the knives in your forearms and protect yourself. 

"Can we come out?" Corey's voice whisper yells to distract you long enough to not notice Starscream flying into you. You growl in pain as you grab the nose of the fighter jet to push it up while you flip Starscream over. He crashes mid transforming into his alt mode with you rolling onto the ground before getting to your feet. 

"Hi there, Y/n," the Decepticon flashes his signature smirk. Before he can go any further, you move to kick him. You get something of a blow onto his shoulder until Starscream moves to grab your leg and pull you down, but you react fast enough to unsheath the knives from the gauntlet above your hands to stab a supporting hand into the ground.  

"Leave, bastard," you hold your other knife at Starscream's shoulder joint in a moment of stillness. 

"Nope!"

The Decepticon maneuvers around you to free his arm from under you, which allows a bit of actual fighting. You both get good hits on one another until you finally throw him on the ground and skewer one of his shoulder joints. He still struggles underneath you, so you push your knee deeper into his back. It's revenge for when he cracked one of your back panels. 

Suddenly, Starscream stops moving. You let up on the pressure after a minute of hesitation. 

Then you realize why he was being so still. Starscream throws up his free arm in Slipknot's direction, so you grab his arm and pull it up, only for Starscream's arm cannon to explode in your face. You're thrown back by the force of the explosion and temporarily knocked out of commission. Starscream uses the opportunity to escape as energon leaks from your weakened body. 

"Y/n? Y/n, are you okay?" Sid runs over to you. 

The other 8 men rush over to inspect your wounds. The pain is burning. You can barely make out any words over the static roaring in your head. 

By some force of will, you push yourself up and transform. 

"Get on my back," you command. "I can't afford someone else coming to find you."

"Won't it hurt?" Sid's voice breaks. 

"Only until we get back to base or I die," you shake your head.