ridiculous crossovers episode vi

a/n: huge thanks to @0_mackie for the request!

today's crossover is the much awaited

slipknot x ghost!

in this one, y/n is a quintessence ghoul

Occasionally, when a ghoul has been overworked and needs a break, they can retreat to one of the rooms in the summoning and magic practice floor to have an elder ghoul guide them through a meditation or cast a spell for a deep rest. 

Since Secondo has worked you quite a bit this month, your friends Aether and Cumulus told you to try out a meditation with Boulder, an elder earth ghoulette that specializes in adjusting energy and guiding meditations. You took the advice and you've been meditating with Boulder for a few hours now. 

Suddenly, you get a weird feeling in your spine. You brush it off, thinking it's some of Boulder's earth energy. Oh, but it's escalating into an ache. It kind of hurts. 

You hiss in pain as the ache strikes right at the base of your neck. 

"Boulder," you mutter. "Is it supposed to hurt?"

"It depends on how stressed you are," Boulder simply replies, not opening her eyes. 

Suddenly it feels like something is gripping your ribcage and it's pulling you through the floor.

...

"Hey, shut up, Paul, this is just for shits and giggles," Sid laughs. He may or may not be a bit intoxicated. The DJ snickers to himself as he and Corey spread ketchup in a summoning circle on the kitchen floor.

Paul is not on board with this idea. He wants to go home and lay down, but Shawn and Sid called him a loser and wouldn't let him leave Corey's house.

"Alright, incantation time!" Sid googles a demon summoning incantation. His search has so many misspellings that it's a combined effort from Mick, Jim, and Corey to complete the google search and find an incantation. 

The men all gather around the circle and begin to mutter the incantation. The ketchup glows a little bit after a few verses.

Uh oh, this is actually real. 

"Come on, come on," Sid mutters under his breath once the incantation is done. 

"Argh," something groans as the circle releases a burst of blinding light and a wave of force. When the men open their eyes again and adjust, they see a demon crouched on the remnants of the ketchup circle. 

"Whoa," Sid's eyes widen. "You're a demon."

...

The silver mask covering your face turns to the man and a bit of fear strikes him as your purple eyes glow. 

"How?" you whisper. 

Everyone in the room is speechless. You have no idea how 9 complete strangers just summoned you, the 9 strangers in question also have no idea how you're real, it's all just kind of an unexpected shitshow.