little things (slipknot and ghost)

a/n: huge huge huge thanks to @pigliarjester for the idea for this pref! Thank you so much for supporting this book <3

Slipknot

Sid--

He makes little transformers doodles for you and leaves them around the house. Usually the doodles are of Starscream with a bouquet of flowers, but he mixes it up with your favorite transformer, his mask, or some anonymous DJ 

Joey--

Plays with your hair. It started as retaliation for you constantly ruffling his hair, but he's learned you like getting your hair messed with and hell, he quite likes it too. 

Paul--

Aside from the fact that Paul literally worships the ground you walk on, he holds your hand (preferably both of them). He'll just gently take your hands in his and lay them in his lap. 

Chris--

Chris flirts with you. He will never stop flirting with you. Even when you're a bit annoyed with him, he can saunter up to you with his little smirk and say some smooth line that makes you forgive him. 

Jim--

Jim is a total gearhead, and as such, he has had to make some interesting repairs that have involved welding. One day, he realized that some metal on some broken parts was malleable enough for him to make into some jewelry for you. 

So now Jim makes you little welded jewelry. It's actually gotten quite intricate since he's learned how to use molds and use different techniques to make more durable stuff. 

Craig--

He makes sure that you're taking care of yourself. He cooks meals with you, takes naps with you, and asks a couple times a week if you've eaten, taken your meds, or had enough water that day.

Shawn--

Temple kisses. So many of them. He sits down next to you, temple kiss. He walks by you, temple kiss. He's cuddling with you, temple kiss. He's literally about to hit an orgasm deep inside you, kiss on the temple. 

Mick--

Mick gets you drinks. Anytime you get home, he will offer to get you something to drink or eat. He's memorized the kinds of foods you like and makes sire to keep a constant stock of snacks and drinks that he can get you if he notices you haven't had much in a day. 

Corey--

He shares his clothes with you! He loves giving you his band shirts especially. They look so much better on you in his opinion.

Ghost

Mountain--

Mountain doesn't like to pick flowers, so when he's tending to the gardens, he will make little arrangements with fallen blooms huddled inside woven daffodil stems, iris leaves, or whatever he can find. 

Rain--

Rain writes you notes. He gives you letters after every single date you go on, and each one details his adoration for you

Dewdrop--

He tries to impress you by doing guitar tricks and magic stuff with fire

Aether--

Aeth plays guitar for you, he knows all your favorite songs and loves to share his love for music with you

Swiss-- 

tries to make you laugh! Swiss will do anything, including a shimmy, to see you smile

Cumulus--

on your days off, Cumulus helps style you! She loves to pick pieces out for you to style. Cumulus lives in accordance with the "rather an ugly outfit than one that's boring" philosophy, so you've learned to become a fashion god under your girlfriend's guidance. And you absolutely love it.

Cirrus--

she crochets stuff for you! You had a few days with a major depressive episode and Cirrus entered your room for the sole purpose of giving you a little crocheted whale. Then she left without a word.

The first time you left your bed in a few days was to give Cirrus a bone crushing hug.