xlv. side salad--slipknot

a/n: uh oh you got kidnapped again

"Where is that goddamn side salad I was saving?" Corey slams the fridge door shut in the kitchen. 

Mick next to you, who because he's sitting closer to the kitchen on the couch, leans forward to reveal you munching on the salad you had not known was Corey's. 

Joey and Paul on your other side stifle their laughs as Corey slowly and angrily stalks into the living room, stopping in front of you. 

"Really, Y/n?" he huffs.

"Mh-hm," you hum flatly. 

"Why didn't you check with one of us?"

"I don't need permission to eat, and it would be an additional shame if your hostage died of starvation while you're rearranging their innards."

It would be wise to hold your tongue, since your captors could most definitely starve you to death, but sometimes...it just slips out.

"Oh, for the love of fucking god," Corey growls. 

A part of you wants to be a smartass, but the fear of the thoughts simmering behind Corey's raging eyes sets in. Your unease closes itself around your throat, and so to wave a white flag to prevent any punishment, you place the salad down on the coffee table in front of you. 

A hand reaches under your chin and pulls you up to look into Corey's eyes before he kisses you. 

"Of course I want you to be nourished, princess. I need you to have plenty of energy to scream my name," the singer smirks before leaving the room. 

What the hell?

"He left the salad," you mutter. 

"You heard the man, he wants you to be well-fed before you fuck him," Paul pats your shoulder before getting up with Joey, Mick trailing behind them. 

...

clearing out my drafts yall

please give me requests i am begging

i dont care if its for slipknot or ghost or korn or marvel or whatever just i need ideas