Chapter 1

Chapter 1 A Cerebellar Axe

    In a daze, Qiao Yi felt a heat source approaching, the tip of her nose moved, and she smelled a familiar breath. She subconsciously rubbed over it, and when she touched a bump, she swallowed it before she opened her eyes, instinctively She sucked in gulps until the milk with a stench and sour taste entered her throat. She was so excited that half of her drowsiness faded away, and she hurriedly opened her eyes. (For mobile phone reading, please visit wap.k6yk.com)

    Qiao Yi spat out what was in her mouth, and stepped back. Before taking a few steps, a big furry palm pushed her back.

    She had no choice but to hold it in her mouth again, endured the unbearable taste, and sucked in big mouthfuls.

    It's been almost two months like this.

    Qiao Yi didn't understand how she turned into a newborn baby tiger when she opened her eyes just after sleeping.

    At first, she was in a daze, unable to open her eyes, her limbs were even weaker, she didn't know what happened, she was always in a state of panic, and she could only rely on her body's instinct to suck the mother tiger's milk.

    When she could open her eyes, she saw that big white tiger with a length of nearly three meters appeared in her field of vision, and her heart almost stopped beating in fright. Before she could scream, the big white tiger came over and stretched out. Tongue out slowly licking his head.

    In the blink of an eye, Qiao Yi understood something, and it took several days to accept the fact that she became a little milk tiger when she woke up.

    After eating and drinking, Qiao Yi got up unsteadily, looked up and saw the mother tiger lying lazily on the ground, she looked at the mother tiger's shiny fur with gray and black stripes sandwiched in the snow-white fur with admiring eyes .

    "Woo--"

    Qiao Yi yelled, and approached the mother tiger staggeringly. She rubbed her round head against her, and felt the hard beard of the mother tiger, which made her ache, but she didn't know why. It wasn't that after becoming a tiger, her mind was affected by her body. She opened her mouth, bit the tiger mother's beard, and pulled it aside.

    To this, the tiger mother did not respond at all, her light blue eyes glanced at the cub who was biting her beard, and there seemed to be a flash of human helplessness in her eyes.

    After a while, Qiao Yi calmed down, and when she realized what stupid thing she had done, she blushed slightly, let out a flattering cry, and rubbed Mother Tiger's face.

    After being quiet for a while, Qiao Yi couldn't sit still, and walked around the tiger mother in circles with her furry limbs, seeing the tiger mother flicking her long tail from time to time.

    She looked at it for a while, her heart itched, and she leaned over to hug the mother tiger's tail.

    As soon as she hugged her, the mother tiger pulled out again and flung it to the other side. Qiao Yi blinked, got up and leaned over to hug her again. Before she could hug her for a minute, the tail escaped from her embrace again and flung it to the other side. side.

    Qiao Yi didn't give up, got up again, rubbed over to hug her tail, and after a while, mother tiger's tail swung to the other side again.

    Repeated several times, Qiao Yi got tired and lay down on the ground, letting the tiger mother flick her tail in front of her.

    Looking at it, Qiao Yi fell into her own thoughts.

    After she opened her eyes, Qiao Yi found that she had no other siblings, and the mother tiger gave birth to a tiger cub like herself.