Chapter 42

Chapter 42 Forty-two Cerebellar Axes

    Qiao Yi and the sick beauty stayed at Huailong Base for seven days.

    For the past seven days, she has pestered the sick beauty to the mission trading area every day, hoping to meet a female survivor there one day who fits the domineering spirit of a heroine.

    But every day is full of expectations to leave, full of disappointment.

    At first, Shen Zhixu thought that the little white tiger was greedy for barbecue, so every time he went to the task trading area and saw Brother Chen setting up a stall, he would buy two catties of barbecue for one person to share with one tiger. Watching the little white tiger's every move, I found that she seemed to be looking for something.

    On this day, Shen Zhixu was haunted by the little white tiger to go to the task trading area as usual, and when he saw her looking for something again, he finally couldn't help it anymore, lifted the little white tiger's chin, forced her to look up, and looked up Own.

    "Wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Sick beauty, what's the matter with you?"

    Qiao Yi blinked innocently, because of this movement of raising her head, her voice became much weaker.

    "Oh, what have you been looking for recently?"

    Qiao Yi was taken aback, was she acting so obvious? They were all spotted by the sick beauty.

    Seeing that the little white tiger was lost in his own thoughts again, Shen Zhixu had no choice but to scratch her chin to bring her back to her senses.

    "Aww."

    "Woooo?" What's the matter?

    "What are you looking for, can you tell me?" "

    Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" of course, but you can't understand me, sick beauty! We are now in a state of talking between chicken and duck, okay?

    Qiao Yi shook her ears helplessly.

    Shen Zhixu seemed to have thought of this too, and asked tentatively, "Are you looking for someone or something? Just nod once if you're looking for someone, and twice if you're looking for something." Qiao Yi really wanted to tell the sick beauty that she was looking for her

    mother , but she didn't remember whether her mother's injury had healed at this time, or if she was still in the heroine's space, so she could only target the heroine.

    Thinking of this, Qiao Yi nodded her head once, completely unaware that the sickly beauty's eyes darkened a little at the moment she nodded.

    "So, are you looking for a man or a woman?" Shen Zhixu paused, "The former nods once, and the latter nods twice."

    This time, the little white tiger nodded twice.

    woman?

    Will it be the owner of the little white tiger?

    "Is it the previous master?" At this time, Shen Zhixu could no longer ignore this question.

    Qiao Yi was stunned for a moment.

    What master? Since when did she have a master?

    Qiao Yi came back to her senses and gave the sick beauty a hard look.

    "Aww—" Damn master, I don't have a master, okay? !

    "Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"s all day and night!