Chapter 151 160

_
Chapter 151

    When Qiao Yi guessed, Shen Zhixu had already communicated with Chen Song and would take him and He Yuelian back to the villa.

    Chen Song became more and more happy, but his eyes accidentally caught a glimpse of his lower body, and a stern look flashed across his eyes.

    Damn the Sihuai Institute!

    Since there is no unparalleled road, then he must wipe out this research institute!

    Because of the brief contact with Chen Song in the previous life, Shen Zhixu more or less understood Chen Song's temperament, and understood what he was thinking at a glance, and didn't say much, but looked at the little white tiger who was a little silent.

    "Aww, what's wrong with you?"

    From the moment she saw Chen Song, her mood seemed to be a little off.

    Shen Zhixu glanced over Chen Song's dark green snake tail, and a flash of understanding flashed in his eyes.

    He forgot to be afraid of snakes.

    Thinking of this, his big hand also touched her head.

    Looking at the little white tiger whose height reached his shoulders, he was still a little uncomfortable.

    Qiao Yi put away her thoughts, and said reluctantly, "It's nothing."

    In her previous life, she didn't know what kind of hardships the sick beauty went through, but in terms of the degree of blackening he would destroy the world, I'm afraid it was...

    She didn't dare to think about it, and kept all her thoughts in her heart.

    Even so, her clear light blue eyes were also clouded by a bad mood.

    Shen Zhixu saw it, but because Chen Song was at the side, he didn't say anything.

    "Let's go back first."

    Chen Song stopped them.

    "Wait, I don't know your names yet?" Chen Song looked young, his beast-like eyes faded from violence, revealing a bit of a smile, even though his cheeks were swollen due to injuries From now on, he still seems to be fine.

    Qiao Yi didn't expect this person to be so optimistic. Thinking of Yang Rouzhen, she couldn't help but sigh, although she could be as optimistic as Chen Song.

    "My name is Qiao Yi."

    "Shen Zhixu."

    "Haha, although you all know my name, I still want to introduce myself. I am Chen Song." Qiao

    Yi and Shen Zhixu nodded at the same time.

    "Let's go." Qiao Yi looked at the sick beauty.

    Shen Zhixu let out a hum, untied the chains that imprisoned Chen Song, gathered everyone together, and with a thought, their figures disappeared.

    This is the first time Chen Song has experienced such a magical transmission method.

    In the blink of an eye, he came from the laboratory to a strange room, his eyes widened in shock.

    "God, what kind of ability is this?"

    "No wonder you guys dared to go to the laboratory alone. If I had this ability, I would still be caught by the bastards of the research institute?" Speaking of this, Chen Song's The expression was a little hideous and terrifying.     After getting a preliminary understanding of Chen Song's character, Qiao Yi was not frightened by his ferocious face, but asked curiously,