Chapter 31

Chapter 31 Thirty-One Cerebellar Axe

    Knowing that she was in an end-time novel that she had read, when the mother tiger was still the heroine's fighting partner, Qiao Yi couldn't sit still, and wanted to go to the mother tiger immediately, but unfortunately she didn't know where the heroine was now, so she could only Trying hard to recall the plot in the book.

    It seems...

    It seems that after saving Mother Tiger, the heroine went to a nearby base.

    The nearby base...

    Qiao Yi's mind kept echoing the words "nearby base", and she was stunned when she inadvertently caught a glimpse of the sick beauty's white side face.

    Isn't the nearby base the Huailong base? !

    The team that left the sick beauty went to the Huailong base. The team of supernatural beings we met yesterday was also from the Huailong base. The hostess must have taken her tiger mother to the Huailong base!

    After receiving this important information, Qiao Yi immediately called out to the sick beauty.

    "Aoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo-" Sick beauty, sick beauty, let's go to Huailong base!"

    "Huh? The goat's milk doesn't suit your appetite? Why don't you drink it anymore?" Shen Zhixu looked at the goat's milk that was placed in front of the little white tiger. It is suitable for feeding the cubs who are currently in the period of changing teeth.

    Qiao Yi paused, and her stomach was growling at this time, so she had to put aside the matter of going to Huailong base, and lowered her head to lick the goat's milk.

    After she finished licking the goat milk, she was about to seriously tell the sick beauty about going to the Huailong base. At this time, the sick beauty took another piece of chicken breast that pets could eat and fed it to her.

    Qiao Yi smelled the aroma, her throat rolled, she lowered her head and took the chicken breast into her mouth, chewing it slowly.

    After she finished eating, the sick beauty fed another piece of chicken breast, and she ate another piece with the hands of the sick beauty.

    One piece after another, until Qiao Yi's stomach was really full, she shook her head, signaling the sick beauty not to eat.

    Shen Zhixu reached out and touched the little white tiger's belly, feeling that it was indeed bulging, then took the chicken breast back into the space, and poured a little warm water into the bowl that originally contained the goat's milk.

    "Drink some water."

    Qiao Yi also felt that her mouth was dry, so she drank water obediently.

    Shen Zhixu also packed up her things while she was drinking water, preparing to take the little white tiger to Longcheng again in a while.

    Seeing the sickly beauty put on the recurve bow, Qiao Yi immediately regained her spirits, raised her head and howled.

    "Aww——" Sick beauty, where are we going today?

    She still remembered that the gold-type supernatural being named Li Wenbin said that they had stayed in the community called Green Valley for the past three days, and also said that if the sickly beauty changed her mind, where could she find him.

    Qiao Yi doesn't know where the Green Valley Community is, so it's not easy to guide the sick beauty to find Li Wenbin and the others there, but she and the sick beauty don't speak the same language, and it's not easy to tell the sick beauty that she wants to go to the Huailong base... Thinking about