Chapter 29

Chapter 29 Twenty-Nine Cerebellar Axes

    Hey --

    the sound of arrows piercing through the air sounded one after another. Qiao Yi stood at the feet of the sick beauty, staring at him with wide eyes as he shot the arrow between the eyebrows of the zombie, killing him with one blow.

    It's really a good shot.

    Qiao Yi sighed in her heart.

    Shen Zhixu withdrew his hand, bent slightly and patted the little white tiger's head, "Let's go, we're cleaning up the battlefield."

    Hmm!

    Qiao Yi nodded repeatedly and followed behind the sick beauty.

    Cleaning up the battlefield is actually digging crystal cores. Basically, sick beauties are doing it. Qiao Yi doesn't have flexible hands, so he can only stand aside to guard him.

    After digging the crystal core, Shen Zhixu put the crystal core into the space, looked up at the first floor of the supermarket, and instead of being obsessed with the supplies on the shelves, he took the little white tiger to the warehouse.

    The warehouse of the supermarket has never been looted, which is also cheaper for Shen Zhixu. With a light wave of his hand, the warehouse full of supplies was collected into the space by him.

    Seeing that the huge warehouse was empty in an instant, Qiao Yi opened her mouth in shock.

    My God, how big is the space for The Sick Beauty?

    In the past few days, they have searched many shops and collected all kinds of supplies. There is no shortage of food, clothing, and even pet supplies. They can fill a warehouse with a dozen or so. Now the sick beauty is still floating around. With a wave of his hand, he put the whole warehouse's supplies into the space again. It looked like it could be reloaded with ease, which shocked Qiao Yi, who had never seen the world.

    "Aww—" Sick beauty, sick beauty, how big is your space?

    Qiao Yi lifted her body, and her whole body was on the sick beauty's lap.

    Shen Zhixu felt the weight of his calf, and when he lowered his head, he saw the scene of the little white tiger clinging to his lap.

    Recently, the little white tiger seems to like to pick his own calf very much.

    Shen Zhixu narrowed his eyes slightly, and carried the little white tiger into his arms.

    "What's wrong? Are you tired?"

    Qiao Yi shook her head.

    "Aww—" No, I just want to ask the sick beauty how much space you have.

    Qiao Yi thought about it carefully. The time for the sick beauty to awaken the space ability was very short, and it didn't exceed half a month. Even with the power of absorbing the crystal nucleus these days, his space ability was only at the second level.

    If it is really the second level, then the spatial ability of the sick beauty is too heaven-defying, right? If you continue to upgrade, what's the point?

    Qiao Yi's round eyes lit up instantly, making the second monk Shen Zhixu confused.

    "What's wrong?" Shen Zhixu nodded the little white tiger's pink nose.

    Qiao Yi felt itchy, subconsciously stretched out her tongue to lick, and lightly brushed the sick beauty's fingertips with her barbed tongue, she was stunned, and the sick beauty was also stunned.