Chapter 141 150

_
Chapter 141

    Lin Liu's words made Qiao Yi stunned in place, waiting for her to recover, only to hear Lin Liu say again.

    "Is this big white tiger raised by you? It has awakened the ice-type ability." Lin Liu paused, and continued: "I will exchange it with a seventh-order ice-type crystal nucleus." The seventh-order

    ice-type crystal nucleus!

    Qiao Yi's pupils shrank, her heart was about to move.

    Not only Qiao Yi was shocked, but Shi Xin and the others were also shocked.

    "Sister Lin!" Shi Xin suddenly looked at Lin Liu.

    The seventh-order ice-type crystal nucleus was obtained by Lin Liu after a narrow escape, and now it was exchanged for a sixth-order fire-type crystal nucleus, which somewhat made her feel that it was not worth it.

    Lin Liu bent her lips and smiled, "Anyway, there are no ice-type superpowers in our team."

    Since this is the case, wouldn't it be a good idea to exchange for the crystal cores you need? Maybe this sixth-order fire system crystal nucleus can make me hit the seventh-order?

    Shi Xin opened her mouth to say something, but closed it again, because she knew that once Lin Liu made a decision, she would never give up no matter what others said. In this case, it is better to just shut up and not waste saliva.

    Lin Liu, on the other hand, hadn't seen the little sister with snowy hair and blue eyes speak for a long time, and said, "How?"

    Qiao Yi came back to her senses, and turned to look at the sick beauty beside her, only to see him with a calm expression, and nodded slightly, she understood What he meant, he turned around and said to Lin Liu, "Yes."

    Lin Liu smiled satisfied, and his eyes stayed on Shen Zhixu for a few more seconds.

    Strange man, when did such a person come to the southeast base?

    "You are also from the southeast base? Why haven't I seen you before?" Seeing that the transaction was successful, Shi Heng asked with a smile on the principle of making good friends with them.

    "No." It was Qiao Yi who answered Shi Heng.

    Shi Heng was also taken aback for a moment, isn't he from the southeast base?

    "Are you interested in coming to the southeast base? The treatment there is pretty good." Shi Heng rolled his eyes and had an idea, "We are from the Fenglei team. If you come to the southeast base, you can come to us."

    Fenglei team?

    Qiao Yi repeated it in her heart and wrote it down.

    At this moment, mother tiger roared ferociously. Qiao Yi looked over suddenly, but saw that mother tiger had already defeated the sixth-level fire zombie.

    Qiao Yi was overjoyed, ignoring what Shi Heng said, ran over patter, met the tiger mother and hugged it, and saw that its shiny fur was burned a little bit, felt distressed, stretched out her hand Touched.

    "Ma Ma, does it hurt?"

    "Ho—" It doesn't hurt.

    The mother tiger responded to the cub while rubbing her head against her neck.

    Some hard hairs made Qiao Yi's neck hurt slightly, but she didn't say anything, just hugged the tiger mother tightly.

    Shen Zhixu stepped forward and dug out the crystal nucleus of the sixth-level fire-type zombie.