Chapter 12

Chapter 12 Twelve Cerebellar Axes

    Hurrah—

    the sound of the wind whistling past.

    The big white tiger with a body length of nearly three meters ran wildly in the mountains and forests at night.

    If anyone saw this scene, they would definitely find that there was a person following the big white tiger, and what was even more surprising was that the speed of the person behind the big white tiger was not much slower than the big white tiger, and they kept chasing closely behind it.

    At this time, the running big white tiger seemed to feel something, and the ice shield that was glowing with cold was frozen behind it.

    In the next second, there was a click sound, and a spiderweb-like crack opened on the surface of the ice shield. It turned out that the person following the big white tiger made a sudden force with his heels and jumped towards the back of the big white tiger. The ice shield appeared in time to block it. up.

    "Roar!"

    The man roared unwillingly when he was blocked, and his face was revealed through the hazy moonlight.

    This is still a human, it is clearly a zombie!

    It was dressed in rags, completely rotted from the face to the neck, the left eye was cloudy and white, and the right eye was hanging out of the eye socket, which was very frightening.

    The big white tiger ignored the roar behind it, and continued to use its strong limbs. It made up its mind to run away from the mountain, preferably far away from the cave where the cub was.

    It has a reason to do this. Since the smelly two-legged monster appeared, it found that its IQ was higher than before when it awakened its powers. It used to not understand the idea of ​​raising two-legged beasts for itself and its companions. , and now I vaguely understand that it is no longer a wild beast that can only hunt blindly, so after realizing that the two-legged monster chasing after me is stronger than any I have ever encountered, it may not be able to guarantee the protection of the little beast. After the cub was safe, it immediately made the decision to lead the two-legged monster away.

    It's just such a cub, it can't let anything happen to her.

    Thinking of the gloomy day when the two-legged monster appeared, and the stench filled the air, they excitedly bit and chewed the animals in the zoo. Even its companions and even the father of the cub died in order to protect the pregnant one. Under the mouths of these two-legged monsters, a trace of scarlet flashed in the cold eyes of the big white tiger.

    I don't know how long they have been running, they are already far away from the original mountain.

    The zombie behind it seemed impatient, raised its head to the sky and let out a hoarse growl, its speed increased a bit, seeing that it was about to pounce on the big white tiger, the big white tiger seemed to sense it, and jumped to the other side, dangerously avoid it.

    This time, the big white tiger had no intention of continuing to run, and let out a murderous tiger roar, while using the ice ability to turn into an ice shield to block his body, while releasing the cold ice edge.

    "Ho Ho Ho -"

    the zombie became even more excited, dodging the ice edge released by the big white tiger extremely quickly, and rushed straight towards the big white tiger.

    The big white tiger can only capture its afterimage, but fortunately, these are not a problem. It can lock the direction of the two-legged monster through its sense of smell, so it gently leaps to the side to avoid the attack of the zombies again.