Chapter 191 200

_
Chapter 191

    "Walking this way, is the God's Family Base?"

    Qiao Yi looked at the ice and snow outside the car, and always felt that it was the same everywhere, and her eyes hurt after seeing too much.

    "Well, but there is some distance, and it will take a long time to drive."

    Fortunately, Gu Youqi chose a good place at the beginning, and Mengcheng is not far or close to the location of the God's Base.

    "That's it." Qiao Yi nodded, "Are there any other bases in the Northeast?" "

    Of course, the largest base is the Northeast Base, but it's far away from Mengcheng."

    Qiao Yi hummed and didn't say anything else.

    ...

    They walked all the way to the location of the god's family base. I don't know if it was a coincidence, but they encountered more zombies on the road. Not only that, they also encountered several zombie animals that had become unrecognizable due to the infection of the zombie virus.

    That image is really hot-eyed, even the mother tiger has no desire to fight, and the mini saplings are still rooting on the roof of the car with great interest, and deal with these zombies and zombie animals.     "There are more and more zombies." Qiao Yi licked her lips. If she was not sitting in the passenger seat, she would not be able to use her body. She also wanted to take out her recurve bow to help the mini sapling.     "Small trees can solve it." Shen Zhixu bumped into several zombies blocking the way without changing his expression. These zombies were ordinary zombies without awakening abilities, most of them were at the third or fourth level, and the mini saplings were the seventh-level mutations. Plants can be easily solved.     He glanced at the road signs outside, and a look of surprise flashed in his eyes, "We are almost at West City now." "     West City?" Qiao Yi tilted her head, this is a strange city, she has never heard of it, but yes, she People who are not from this world don't know much about the cities in this world.     "Well, Xicheng is a small city. After the end-time measures, Xicheng almost fell, and these zombies should all come out of Xicheng." "I see."     Qiao Yi rolled her eyes, "Then should we go to Xicheng? "

    "Huh?" Shen Zhixu raised his eyebrows slightly.

    "Maybe we can meet a few high-level zombies to practice?"

    Although the sick beauty is already at the ninth level, it will be easy to face the so-called boss, but Qiao Yi still wants them to be stronger, stronger, so that You can protect yourself against any danger.

    Following Qiao Yi's words, Shen Zhixu recalled the West City in his previous life, but he didn't know much about the West City, he only knew that the West City had almost fallen, and he didn't know how many high-level zombies there were.

    He thought for a few minutes, and finally agreed to Qiao Yi's proposal.

    In this way, they slowly drove into the west city area.

    As soon as they entered, they attracted countless zombies.

    They rushed over one after another, baring their teeth and claws, and roaring.

    It's not the first time Qiao Yi has seen this kind of scene. If it was before, she would still have lingering fears, but now, she has the leisure to comment with the sick beauty, which zombie looks better, and which zombie roars more powerfully.

    Shen Zhixu didn't know whether to laugh or cry, stepped on the gas pedal, and knocked the rushing zombies away one by one, and then the mini saplings rooted on the roof of the car harvested their crystal nuclei.