Chapter 10

Chapter 10 Ten Cerebellar Axes

    Warm sunlight shines on the floor through the windows on the second floor, and fine dust floats in the beam of light.

    After so many gloomy days, how much Qiao Yi missed the bright sunshine. She followed Mother Tiger, walked under the sun, and lazily bathed in the sun on her stomach.

    Ah, so comfortable.

    Qiao Yi felt that the warm sunlight dispelled the humidity that had been lingering around her body for several days, making the tiger so comfortable that his throat made a gurgling sound.

    Hearing the movement, the mother tiger glanced at the cub, seeing that the cub was so useless, his long tail lightly brushed against her body.

    Well?

    Qiao Yi raised her eyes to look at Mother Tiger, but only saw Mother Tiger half-closed her eyes, looking lazy.

    "Woo...?"

    Qiao Yi called out in doubt.

    The tiger mother didn't respond, only the tiger's tail was shaking slightly.

    Qiao Yi "..."

    Well, maybe it was just accidentally touching her, mother tiger didn't mean anything else.

    Confirming this, Qiao Yi narrowed her eyes and continued to sunbathe.

    ...

    The water on the first floor of the villa receded on the third day after the sun came out. It was soaked in muddy rainwater for several days, and the first floor was filled with a damp smell.

    Qiao Yi didn't like the smell. After following the tiger mother downstairs, she sneezed one after another, making the tiger mother look at her several times.

    "Oh——" Mom, I'm fine! I just don't like the taste!

    Mother Tiger seemed to understand, she looked away, and walked out of the villa first.

    It's probably because it hasn't been out for a long time, and the mother tiger's tail is shaking more frequently than before, which can clearly see her happy mood.

    Not long after going out, Qiao Yi smelled a stench, and a ragged figure walked out from behind the abandoned car not far away.

    It was a zombie. It turned its head mechanically, and its unrecognizable face was facing Qiao Yi and Mother Tiger. Its keen sense of smell smelled them, and it suddenly became excited, making a ho-ho sound from its throat. With blue-gray arms outstretched, they rushed towards them.

    Before it could take a few steps, a sparkling icy ridge pierced its brow and quickly dealt with it.

    Seeing the zombie fell to the ground, Qiao Yi realized that the speed of this zombie seemed to be faster than the zombies they encountered before.

    Suddenly, with a thought in her mind, she walked towards the direction of the zombie, but she was stopped by the tiger mother before she had walked a few steps.

    Qiao Yi raised her eyes, looking into the tiger mother's eyes, which obviously disapproved, her round head couldn't help but shake.

    "Oh——" Mom, I'll go over and have a look, don't be afraid!

    As soon as the voice fell, Qiao Yi bypassed Mother Tiger and continued towards the zombie.

    This time the mother tiger didn't stop Qiao Yi, probably out of helplessness, the mother tiger shook its big head.