Chapter 20

Chapter 20 Twenty Cerebellar Axes

    Seeing that the sick beauty's mood seemed a little wrong, Qiao Yi couldn't help but yelled.

    "Oh—" What's the matter with you?

    Shen Zhixu came back to his senses, raised his eyes to look at the little white tiger not far away, those beautiful black eyes were soft, and even his handsome face softened a lot.

    Seeing Qiao Yi, she was once again shocked by the sickly beauty's beauty, thinking how can a man look so good-looking, do women still have to live? Fortunately, she is a little milk tiger now, so she doesn't have this problem.

    "Is this for me?" Shen Zhixu gently shook the antipyretic in his hand, thinking that the little white tiger is quite smart, knowing that these are medicines that humans can use.

    "Oh--" Yes.

    Qiao Yi nodded while responding.

    Seeing this, the softness in Shen Zhixu's eyes deepened, and a corner of the hard wall of his heart seemed to be slightly caved in.

    Is this what it feels like to be cared about?

    Shen Zhixu didn't expect that there would be a day when he would be cared about, even if the one who cared about him was not a human being, but a little white tiger who seemed to regard him as a food reserve.

    "Thank you." He said softly.

    Suddenly, Qiao Yi felt embarrassed, especially when she was looked at so tenderly by the sick beauty, her tiger face started to burn, but luckily her face was covered by fur, otherwise she would be lost.

    "Woo—" No, you're welcome!

    Qiao Yi's eyes wandered, but she didn't dare to look at the sick beauty.

    Little did he know that Shen Zhixu had a full view of her shy appearance, and a slight smile appeared in those beautiful black eyes.

    Are you shy? It's so cute.

    Shen Zhixu's hands were itchy again, but it's a pity that the little white tiger was still very wary of him now, so he couldn't reach into his arms and touch him.

    He regretfully stroked the hand that had just pinched the little white tiger's round ears, as if reminiscing about the previous touch.

    The cave was quiet for a long time, until Shen Zhixu tore open the bag of biscuits, then Qiao Yi looked over and silently watched him eating the biscuits.

    Shen Zhixu couldn't ignore the little white tiger's gaze, and a thought arose in his heart.

    Shall I feed her some biscuits?

    Shen Zhixu was full and was about to say something, but the little white tiger spoke first.

    "Aw—" Did your fever subside? Do you want to take medicine?

    The sick beauty is full now, so she should be able to take medicine, right?

    It's a pity that the sick beauty, like the tiger mother, couldn't understand her meaning.

    Seeing the sick beauty looking at her in bewilderment, Qiao Yi had no choice but to point her paw at the antipyretic.

    "Oh—" It's time to take medicine!

    Shen Zhixu suddenly realized, "Do you want me to take medicine?"

    Qiao Yi nodded.

    Shen Zhixu paused, he was indeed sick before, but now his body is so weak, the high and low body temperature is not because of illness, but because his body is adapting to the ability to come back with him, and when the two are perfectly integrated, he will be able to get rid of it. This looks weak.