Chapter 35

Chapter 35 Thirty-five Cerebellar Axes

    "Roar——"

    "Roar——"

    "Roar——"

    Qiao Yi woke up amidst the continuous howls of zombies. She was startled, and while getting up, she reminded the sick beauty.

    "Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" Zombies! The sick beauty zombies are coming!

    Qiao Yi opened her eyes nervously, and all she could see was darkness. With her eyes that could see in the dark, she realized that they were no longer in the farm villa.

    This realization surprised Qiao Yi, and she quickly raised her head to look at the sick beauty's expression, but she saw that under the cover of darkness, the sick beauty's expression was stern, and the tight jaw line revealed the indifference that strangers should not get close to.

    She had never seen such a sickly beauty, she shrank her neck in fear.

    After Shen Zhixu heard the little white tiger's voice, he knew that she had been woken up by the roar of the zombies outside, so he restrained the coldness in his eyes, and when he lowered his eyes, he had returned to the usual soft gaze when looking at the little white tiger.

    While stroking her back, he asked softly: "Woke up?"

    Qiao Yi nodded subconsciously, and found that the sick beauty had turned back again. She let out a soft whimper and lay on top of him.

    "Wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Sick beauty, what's the matter with you?"

    She really felt that today's sick beauty is very strange. She felt that she became like this after meeting Li Wenbin and the others. No, no, the sick beauty was not so strange when she met Li Wenbin before. To be precise, it should be after meeting Ding Ruibo... ...

    Thinking of Ding Ruibo and that weird room, Qiao Yi's tail unconsciously wrapped around the sickly beauty's wrist.

    "Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, is there something wrong with that Ding Ruibo?"

    "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" What happened to the zombies outside?

    Perhaps seeing the little white tiger's doubts, Shen Zhixu hugged her and came to the window. Qiao Yi looked up. They were far, far away from the only farm villa with lights on. Unexpectedly, countless zombies staggered aimlessly.

    Qiao Yi gasped, it was the first time she had seen so many zombies!

    She looked carefully again, and found that most of these zombies were dressed plainly, and from their incompletely decomposed faces, it could be seen that most of them were middle-aged and elderly people.

    My God...

    these zombies are not villagers from this village, are they? !

    Didn't it mean that most of the villagers were transferred to the Huailong base? How could there be so many villagers infected into zombies?

    Qiao Yi couldn't help but began to doubt the authenticity of Ding Ruibo's words, and felt that Ding Ruibo was very suspicious...

    If so, what about Li Wenbin and the others? !

    Qiao Yi turned pale with shock, and looked up at the sick beauty.

    Sensing the little white tiger's gaze, Shen Zhixu lowered his eyes and asked.