Chapter 21

Chapter 21 Twenty-One Cerebellar Axe

    Perhaps Qiao Yi's gaze was too strong, Shen Zhixu, who was bathing in the sun, soon noticed it, and tilted his head slightly, what he saw was the little white tiger in a daze, his black eyes bent unconsciously, and he raised his hand towards the little white tiger. Baihu made a move.

    "Come here."

    Looking from Qiao Yi's angle, one could see that the sickly beauty's slightly curved black eyes seemed to have a few fragments of golden light floating, which was very beautiful, and after he spoke, his body reacted before his brain, slapping Tap to the sick beauty.

    When Qiao Yi reacted, the sick beauty had already squatted down, raised her head and touched her forehead.

    "Where did you go this morning?" The sick beauty asked casually.

    "Aww—" Let's hunt for breakfast! How did you come out? do you feel better?

    Qiao Yi responded to the sick beauty, and seeing that the sick beauty was squatting now, she raised her body boldly, and pressed her two claws on his knees.

    "Aww—" Quickly let me touch your forehead.

    Shen Zhixu didn't understand, she blinked her black eyes lightly, and saw the little white tiger demonstratively pressing her own forehead with one paw, and suddenly realized.

    Is it to take the temperature?

    Shen Zhixu felt amazed, so he followed his heart and lowered his head.

    Sure enough, the little white tiger's paws pressed against her forehead, and her pink flesh pads were so soft that Shen Zhixu felt itchy for no reason.

    "Aww—" It doesn't seem to be very hot, huh?

    Qiao Yi figured it out, and then withdrew her claws.

    Shen Zhixu just watched the little white tiger take his temperature in a decent manner, with sporadic smiles in his eyes.

    "The little white tiger can still measure body temperature? That's amazing."

    As if to praise the little white tiger, Shen Zhixu stroked the fur on her back.

    Qiao Yi was so comfortable that her beard was shaking, she thought to herself, she knows a lot, what the sick beauty has seen is just the tip of the iceberg!

    She narrowed her eyes slightly, the sickly beauty couldn't see the smug look in her eyes, but she could see the clue from that stupid tiger face, the smile in her eyes got deeper and deeper.

    Do you still know how to be proud? so smart.

    Shen Zhixu stroked the fur on the little white tiger's back a few more times, and finally said: "Do you know where there is water?"

    Qiao Yi opened her eyes to look at the sick beauty, as if asking him what he wanted to do.

    "I want to wash up."

    He has been nested in the cave for a long time, and it is not easy for him, who is naturally clean, to bear it until now.

    Qiao Yi understood, she stood up, wagging her tail, and was about to lead Shen Zhixu to the creek, but she stopped before taking a few steps.

    "Aww—" Can you walk over?

    The sick beauty is very sick, half of the people are unconscious after walking, so she has to drag them back exhaustingly?