Chapter 43

Chapter 43 Forty-Three Cerebellar Axes

    As soon as Gu Yuqi came back from his mission, he heard Xiaoyan Yuzhang say that there was another big stubble in the Huailong base recently, and he also raised a little white tiger, which was more oppressive than his own. Gu Yuqi became interested and sent someone to investigate. , Knowing that the man's name is Shen Zhixu, he came back with the Shuguang team, he is from Longcheng, and the person registered is an ordinary person.

    Ordinary people can have such a strong sense of oppression?

    Gu Youqi didn't believe it, and felt that this ruthless Shen Zhixu wanted to pretend to be a pig and eat a tiger, and what's more interesting was that Shen Zhixu came back with the Shuguang team, but didn't join the Shuguang team, and the Shuguang team had no objection to this. Even the captain of the Shuguang team seemed to be in awe of Shen Zhixu.

    Shen Zhixu is amazing to make a second-level gold-type supernatural being in awe.

    And when Shen Zhixu came to the Huailong base, he basically stayed in the residential area for seven days. Only every afternoon would he go out with the little white tiger in his arms, take a walk in the mission trading area, and eat barbecue at Brother Chen's stall.

    No missions, but enough crystal cores to trade barbecues. It can be seen that he hunted and killed a lot of zombies outside the base when he didn't come to the base. If it is said that he has no supernatural powers, how could Gu Youqi not believe it.

    Shen Zhixu, who was so generous, was obviously targeted by people with evil intentions. What is intriguing is that the few people who made the move were found dead in the residential area the next day.

    These few people are notoriously unscrupulous at the base, and no one would care if they died, but Gu Youqi knew that one of the dead was a psychic. The supernatural beings who came to the base did not expect to face Shen Zhixu, and they had no room to resist. This also proved that Shen Zhixu had supernatural powers and was very strong.

    Gu Youqi likes to work with strong people, and also likes to recruit strong people into the team, so after getting to know Shen Zhixu, he wanted to recruit people into the team, and today's scene came about.

    But he underestimated Shen Zhixu's cold personality, and saw that after he sat down, he just glanced at himself, then carefully cut up the roasted wild pork, and lovingly fed it to the little white tiger in his arms .

    What a pet.

    If it were him, he might not be so pampered even if he raised a rare white tiger.

    Gu Youqi looked at it with interest, and it happened that the little white tiger was also staring at him curiously. Subconsciously, he showed a habitual ruffian smile. Who knew that the little white tiger rolled his eyes at him, as if he was very disgusted.

    Gu Youqi: "..."

    Disliked by a little white tiger?

    Who will believe this?

    Little did he know that Xiao Baihu not only rolled his eyes at him, but also kept slandering him in his heart.

    Who is this man? You obviously sat well next door, why did you come here? After sitting down, he didn't say anything, and smiled at himself.

    Oh, she knows he's good-looking, but he's not the type she likes, so if you have something to say, just say it, he's mysterious, not at all cute as a sick beauty.

    Seeing that Shen Zhixu was feeding the little white tiger as if no one was around, and the little white tiger was eating with gusto, Gu Youqi realized that this person and one tiger thought he didn't exist anymore. This kind of situation was unprecedented, which made him a little embarrassed. He coughed lightly and took the initiative to eat. I spoke.