Chapter 50

Chapter 50 Fifty Cerebellar Axes

    "Xuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

    of

    The mother tiger not far away saw her, and not to be outdone, she charged up her strength to condense out the ice ridges, and the five ice ridges were sent out simultaneously, piercing the heads of the surrounding zombies with the same precision.

    Qiao Yi was almost dumbfounded watching this scene. She looked at Mother Tiger, and then at the sick beauty. She didn't want to lag behind them. Once the isolation ability came out, she knocked away the nearby zombies who heard the movement.

    Hearing the sound of the collision, Shen Zhixu raised his eyes and knew that she had used the ability without seeing the little white tiger. Outside the Huailong base, he did not restrain the little white tiger, and she used the ability casually. Let her have a better grasp of her abilities.

    The number of zombies around slowly decreased, and with the big white tiger cleaning up the mess, Shen Zhixu put on his gloves and quickly dug out the crystal nucleus.

    Three second-order crystal nuclei and ten first-order crystal nuclei.

    Putting away the crystal nucleus, Shen Zhixu took back the arrow that had been shot, glanced at the little white tiger that had already appeared, and said softly: "Oh, we should go in." After the tiger mother finished hunting and eating today

    , Shen Zhixu took them to Guangming City near Huailong Base.

    Most of the people here have been searched by the people of Huailong base, and there is nothing good left, but Shen Zhixu still brought them here. While hunting zombies, he still found some unwanted things in Guangming City, but he felt that Goods worth collecting.

    Qiao Yi heard the words, exchanged glances with Mother Tiger, and Qiqi walked into the large supermarket in front of her.

    This large supermarket has obviously been ransacked. There are zombies lying on the ground who have been dead for an unknown time. The unpleasant smell in the supermarket makes people feel depressing.

    Shen Zhixu searched around quickly, and took away the electrical appliances and bedding that no one wanted. Looking at the snacks scattered on the shelves, he thought for a while, and put them away in the space.

    After shopping around the entire supermarket and making sure there was nothing to collect, Shen Zhixu took out the map of Guangming City that he found in the task trading area before, spread it out and looked at it carefully.

    Within a few seconds, a round tiger head came over and looked at the map with him.

    Seeing this, Shen Zhixu touched the little white tiger with his arm.

    "Aww, do you understand?"

    Qiao Yi secretly rolled her eyes. Of course she could understand, but she didn't want to tell the sick beauty that she could understand!

    Seeing that the little white tiger didn't respond, Shen Zhixu felt a little regretful. After looking at the map again, another big head approached him again. He paused and explained to the mother and daughter seriously: "We are now in Guangming City. , Guangming City is a small city, divided into five areas by the government, four of which are old towns, and the remaining one is newly planned in recent years and has not yet been completed, so this is the place with the fewest zombies. We are now in the At the junction of the new city and the old city, there will be more zombies after entering the old city, and maybe you may encounter third-order zombies, do you think we should go deeper?" After finishing speaking, Shen Zhixu turned his eyes