Chapter 171 180

_
Chapter 171

    After washing, Qiao Yi asked Mother Tiger and the mini saplings to wait for her in the room, and she went to the opposite side to find the sick beauty to get clothes suitable for them.

    Just as she went out, she remembered the "unhappy break up" with the sick beauty yesterday, hesitated for a while, and didn't make up her mind to knock on the door, so that she also ignored the footsteps from far to near.

    "Aww?"

    A familiar voice sounded, and Qiao Yi's heart skipped a beat. She quickly followed the sound and saw a sick beauty in a white shirt and black trousers coming up from the stairs. She probably saw herself standing beside him. In front of the door, the expression was a little surprised.

    "Ah, are you going to look for me?"

    "...Yes." Qiao Yi nodded.

    "What's wrong?" Shen Zhixu approached Qiao Yi step by step.

    As he approached, Qiao Yi's heart speeded up uncontrollably. Unexpectedly, yesterday's sickly beauty's aggressive eyes appeared in her mind, and the heat rose to the tips of her ears. She felt a little flustered and felt hot. ears.

    "Aww?" Shen Zhixu stood still in front of Qiao Yi, seeing that she was obviously traveling around the world, his brows raised slightly.

    "Ah, no, it's nothing."

    "Why are you absent-minded?"

    Shen Zhixu bent down slightly, and a handsome face suddenly magnified in front of Qiao Yi's eyes, causing her to back away in fright, but in the next second, her waist tightened, It was the handsome man in front of her who supported her waist, and the heat from the palm passed through the fabric to the surface of her skin, making her scalp numb slightly.

    "What's the matter? Don't fall."

    Hearing the sick beauty's doting tone, Qiao Yi's cheeks flushed slightly, and she said in disbelief, "How can I be so stupid?" "Really?

    " Shen Zhixu chuckled lightly.

    Qiao Yi laughed so hard that she was almost embarrassed, and felt that the sick beauty didn't take back the hand on her waist, and felt unspeakable emotions in her heart, but this emotion didn't last long. After the sick beauty realized something and withdrew her hand, She was slightly lost.

    "Why don't you go downstairs today? Are you hungry? I made steamed stuffed buns." Shen Zhixu paused, seeing the look of a squeamish bun with his eyes shining when he heard the food, his heart was full, and he wanted to pass on what he had learned all his life. All the delicacies are cooked for her.     "I'm not very hungry." Qiao Yi shook her head, remembering her purpose, she subconsciously hugged the hand of the sick beauty with both hands, her slightly raised face revealed slow joy, "Sick beauty, sick beauty, I'm numb Both Xiaoshu and Xiaoshu have absorbed the pink crystal nucleus! They have all become human!"     Shen Zhixu's pupils shrank, before he could respond, Qiao Yi chattered excitedly.     "My God, sick beauties don't even know how beautiful I am! Snow skin and red lips, body is so good, demeanor is cool and cold, just a beautiful Yujie!" "By the way, there is also Xiaoshu     ! Before absorbing the pink crystal nuclei, I had guessed whether Xiaoshu would be a stinky boy! Sure enough, he was really a boy, and he was a fat doll around three years old! His hair was still emerald green, hahahaha Haha~ Let me tell you, you don’t even know that Xiaoshu was crying miserably because he wasn’t green all over, and it took me a long time to coax him well!” After speaking, Qiao Yi looked at him with smiling eyes     . Xiang Bingmei met a pair of unfathomable black eyes, her heart trembled, and she was about to say something when she heard his deep and pleasant voice.     "In my eyes, AoAo is the best looking."     Qiao Yi's face flushed red, and sweet bubbles popped up in her heart. After a long while, she moaned and said, "Oh, I don't believe it." Well, you haven't seen my numb beauty."     Thinking that the sick beauty would be as obsessed with numb beauty like herself, Qiao Yi felt sore and uncomfortable.     "Even if you see it, it's the most beautiful here."     Qiao Yi was delighted, and was about to praise the sick beauty for her sweet mouth and coaxing people, but after seeing him looking at him with gentle and doting eyes , with a thought.     "Sick beauty, why are you so nice to me?"     Yes, is it because he likes me too?