Chapter 28

Chapter 28 Twenty-eight Cerebellar Axes

    Qiao Yi's Xiaoyuan's ears twitched, and she turned her head to look at the battlefield at the moment she heard the movement, and saw the wood zombie in the victor's posture crashing to the ground, with a deep blood hole between her eyebrows.

    Sick, did the sick beauty really do it? !

    Qiao Yi's expression was in disbelief.

    What other supernatural beings couldn't do, how could the sickly beauty do it? !

    At this moment, Qiao Yi deeply realized how high the strength value of the sick beauty was.

    Not only Qiao Yi was shocked, but also the nearby surviving supernatural beings were dumbfounded. It was the tall and strong gold-type supernatural being who reacted first, and looked in the direction of the arrow, just in time to see that the sick beauty was still alive. There is no sign of bow.

    Seeing being discovered, Qiao Yi subconsciously hid behind the sick beauty, trying to use the sick beauty's body to block the gaze of the gold-type supernatural user, but the moment the gold-type supernatural person looked over, he Having discovered Qiao Yi's existence, a trace of suspicion flashed in his eyes, and he cupped his hands towards the sick beauty.

    Seeing him, Shen Zhixu nodded very calmly, as a response to the gold-type supernatural being.

    "It's dead... This wood zombie is dead!"

    "Who is so powerful?"

    "No, I don't know, it seems that someone helped us."

    Hearing the voices of his teammates, the gold-type superhuman immediately turned his head After whispering a few words, surprise flashed across their faces, and they all looked at Shen Zhixu. When they saw that the person who helped them was a very young man, they were all taken aback.

    "Let's go there." After Shen Zhixu finished speaking, he took the lead and walked towards the group of supernatural beings.

    Qiao Yi didn't have time to react, the sick beauty had already taken several steps forward, she had no choice but to follow, but she didn't dare to surpass the sick beauty, she kept hiding behind the sick beauty, her round eyes vigilantly sized up the group of strangers If there is something wrong with the ability, she will release the ability.

    "Little brother, thank you very much." Seeing Shen Zhixu approaching, the gold-type supernatural being thanked him.

    "It's easy to do." Shen Zhixu nodded lightly, first glanced at the corpse of the wood zombie, and then found the arrow he shot not far away.

    If he simply shot an arrow, it would be impossible to penetrate the eyebrows of this third-order wood-type zombie, so when he drew the bow, the arrow had the power of space attached to it, so he could easily deal with this wood-type zombie.

    At this time, someone discovered the little white tiger following behind Shen Zhixu step by step.

    "My God! There's a little tiger!"

    "It's still a white tiger!"

    "Little brother, did you raise the little white tiger?"

    Qiao Yi whispered into Qiao Yi's ears, and she was so startled that her tail stretched straight and her whole body trembled. Rubbing vigorously on the sick beauty's legs.

    The beauty didn't feel anything when she was convalescing before, but now that she was stared at by such a group of humans with different eyes, she realized how terrifying it was to face this group of humans, and her little heart was trembling non-stop.